If you are planning to travel to La Grange or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Calloway Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Calloway Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. La Grange Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
La Grange Airport Info:
|La Grange Airport IATA Code: LGC||La Grange Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 33.0086||Longitude : -85.0728|
|City : La Grange||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Calloway Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Calloway Airport is 08:29:41 AM (EDT) on Friday, Aug 7, 2020|
Looking for information on Calloway Airport, La Grange, United States? Know about Calloway Airport in detail. Find out the location of Calloway Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to La Grange. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Calloway Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Calloway Airport, airlines operating to Calloway Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Calloway Airport or La Grange Airport, United States.
Calloway Airport Map - Location of Calloway Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.764 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.309 USD
• 1 USD = 0.846 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.182 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Calloway Airport
Closest airports to La Grange, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of La Grange and other airports closest to Calloway Airport.
Nearest airport to Calloway Airport and La Grange is Callaway Gardens Airport - (25.81 Km / 16.04 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to La Grange and Calloway Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Garden Harris County Airport - (26.02 Km / 16.17 Miles)
- Auburn-Opelika Airport - (55.46 Km / 34.46 Miles)
- Lawson Aaf Airport - (74.77 Km / 46.46 Miles)
- Mckenna AAF Airport - (75.09 Km / 46.66 Miles)
- Thomas C Russell Fld Airport - (83.51 Km / 51.89 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Calloway Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to La Grange Airport.
Details about La Grange Airport given here include
- Calloway Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of La Grange Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Calloway Airport
- Location of Calloway Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Calloway Airport Time Zone and Current time at Calloway Airport
- Address and contact details of Calloway Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Calloway Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Calloway Airport is located in the city of La Grange. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
LGC - Calloway Airport IATA Code