If you are planning to travel to Clinton or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Sherman Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Sherman Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Clinton Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Clinton Airport Info:
|Clinton Airport IATA Code: CSM||Clinton Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 35.3484||Longitude : -99.1937|
|City : Clinton||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Clinton Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Clinton-Sherman Airport (CSM), Clinton, OK 73647, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Sherman Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Sherman Airport is 01:01:59 AM (CDT) on Monday, Jun 1, 2020|
Looking for information on Sherman Airport, Clinton, United States? Know about Sherman Airport in detail. Find out the location of Sherman Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Clinton. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Sherman Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Sherman Airport, airlines operating to Sherman Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Sherman Airport or Clinton Airport, United States.
Sherman Airport Map - Location of Sherman Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.808 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.238 USD
• 1 USD = 0.898 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.113 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Sherman Airport
Closest airports to Clinton, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Clinton and other airports closest to Sherman Airport.
Nearest airport to Sherman Airport and Clinton is Municipal Airport - (21.02 Km / 13.06 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Clinton and Sherman Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Municipal Airport - (31.74 Km / 19.72 Miles)
- Hobart Airport - (41.76 Km / 25.95 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (73.51 Km / 45.68 Miles)
- Altus AFB Airport - (76.49 Km / 47.53 Miles)
- Henry Post AAF Airport - (106.02 Km / 65.88 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Sherman Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Clinton Airport.
Details about Clinton Airport given here include
- Sherman Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Clinton Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Sherman Airport
- Location of Sherman Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Sherman Airport Time Zone and Current time at Sherman Airport
- Address and contact details of Sherman Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Sherman Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Sherman Airport is located in the city of Clinton. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CSM - Sherman Airport IATA Code