If you are planning to travel to Cumana or any other city in Venezuela, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Cumana Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Cumana Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Venezuela. Cumana Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Cumana Airport Info:
|Cumana Airport IATA Code: CUM||Cumana Airport ICAO Code: SVCU|
|Latitude : 10.4497||Longitude : -64.1315|
|City : Cumana||Country : Venezuela|
|World Area Code : 388||Airport Type : Medium|
|Cumana Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Aeropuerto Internacional Antonio Jose De Sucre (CUM), Cumana, Venezuela
|Airport Type : Civil|
|Timezone : America/Caracas|
|Cumana Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Cumana Airport is 02:12:11 AM (-04) on Saturday, Jun 19, 2021|
Looking for information on Cumana Airport, Cumana, Venezuela? Know about Cumana Airport in detail. Find out the location of Cumana Airport on Venezuela map and also find out airports near to Cumana. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Cumana Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Cumana Airport, airlines operating to Cumana Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Venezuela. Scroll down to know more about Cumana Airport or Cumana Airport, Venezuela.
Cumana Airport Map - Location of Cumana Airport
Venezuela - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela|
|Top Level Domain||.ve|
Nearest Airports to Cumana Airport
Closest airports to Cumana, Venezuela are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Cumana and other airports closest to Cumana Airport.
Nearest airport to Cumana Airport and Cumana is Del Caribe International Airport - (54.56 Km / 33.9 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Cumana and Cumana Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Gen J A Anzoategui Airport - (71.95 Km / 44.71 Miles)
- Carupano Airport - (97.98 Km / 60.88 Miles)
- Anaco Airport - (119.35 Km / 74.16 Miles)
- Quiriquire Airport - (132.47 Km / 82.31 Miles)
- Edmundo Barrios Airport - (167.36 Km / 103.99 Miles)
- List of 65 airports in Venezuela along with Venezuela airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Cumana Airport, Venezuela. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Venezuela or traveling to Cumana Airport.
Details about Cumana Airport given here include
- Cumana Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Cumana Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Cumana Airport
- Location of Cumana Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Cumana Airport Time Zone and Current time at Cumana Airport
- Address and contact details of Cumana Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Cumana Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Venezuela where Cumana Airport is located in the city of Cumana. General information include capital of Venezuela, currency and conversion rate of Venezuela currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CUM - Cumana Airport IATA Code and SVCU - Cumana Airport ICAO code