If you are actually flying from Jerusalem, Israel to Sanaa, Yemen or if you are just curious to know the flight time between Jerusalem and Sanaa, this page will give you the information you are looking for.
Flight time from Jerusalem to Sanaa is 3 hours 3 minutes
Distance from Jerusalem to Sanaa is approximately 2040 kilometers.
How long does it take to fly from Jerusalem to Sanaa?
There are very few non-stop flights from Jerusalem to Sanaa. Therefore, you'll have to take connecting flights. In such cases, flight time depend on the stopover destination specified by your airline or the one you choose while booking your ticket.
No Custom Content.
Time in Jerusalem and Sanaa are the same
Current time in Jerusalem, Israel : Mon, 15 Oct, 2018,
Current time in Sanaa, Yemen :, Mon, 15 Oct, 2018,
JRS to SAH Flight - Jerusalem Airport to Sanaa Airport Flight Route Map
Location of Jerusalem Airport & Sanaa Airport is given below. Click the map to view Jerusalem to Sanaa flight path and travel direction.
Find flying time from Jerusalem Airport or Jerusalem or any other airport or city in Israel to various other destinations around the world using this flight time calculator.
A list of major Cities/Airports around the world is given below. Click on any of the airport names given below to find the flight distance from Jerusalem to those airports.
- Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Boston, Logan International Airport
- Seoul, Incheon International Airport
- San Francisco, CA, San Francisco International Airport
- Hyderabad, Hyderabad International Airport
- Stockholm, Arlanda Airport
- Lahore, Alama Iqbal International Airport
- Adelaide, Adelaide International Airport
- Milan, Malpensa Airport
- Taipei, Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport