Given below is the flight time from Macksville, Australia to Kolkata, India. Flight time calculator to calculate time taken to reach Kolkata from Macksville by air. The nearest airport to Macksville is Macksville Airport (MVH) and the nearest airport to Kolkata is Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU)
Flight time from Macksville to Kolkata is 13 hours 36 minutes
Number of Airports in Kolkata :
1 International Airport
Number of Airports in Macksville : None
Distance Between Macksville, Australia & Kolkata, India is 9080 Kilo Meters
No Custom Content.
Macksville time is 4 hours 30 minutes ahead of Kolkata
Current time in Macksville, Australia : Fri, 23 Apr, 2021,
Current time in Kolkata, India :, Fri, 23 Apr, 2021,
Flight Time between Macksville & Kolkata • MVH - CCU Flight Duration
How long is the flight from Macksville to Kolkata? What is the Macksville - Kolkata flight duration? What is the flying time from Macksville to Kolkata? Find answer to these questions...
MVH to CCU Flight - Macksville Airport to Kolkata Airport Flight Route Map
The airports map below shows the location of Macksville Airport & Kolkata Airport. Know the flight direction and Macksville to Kolkata flight path
Macksville - Lat: -30.7167, Long: 152.917
Kolkata - Lat: 22.6578, Long: 88.443
Find flight time from Macksville Airport or Macksville or any other airport or city in Australia to various other destinations around the world using this flight time calculator.
A list of major Cities/Airports around the world is given below. Click on any of the airport names given below to find the flight distance from Macksville to those airports.
- Sydney, Kingsford Smith Airport
- Rome, Leonardo da Vinci International Airport
- Seoul, Incheon International Airport
- Bangalore, Bengaluru International Airport
- Seattle, WA, Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- Barcelona, El Prat De Llobregat Airport
- Orlando, Orlando International Airport
- Munich, Franz Josef Strauss Airport
- Detroit, MI, Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport
- Berlin, Berlin-tegel / Otto Lilienthal Airport