If you are actually flying from Malabo, Equatorial Guinea to Manchester, United Kingdom or if you are just curious to know the flight time between Malabo and Manchester, this page will give you the information you are looking for.
Flight time from Malabo to Manchester is 8 hours 24 minutes
Distance from Malabo to Manchester is approximately 5600 kilometers.
How long does it take to fly from Malabo to Manchester?
There are very few non-stop flights from Malabo to Manchester. Therefore, you'll have to take connecting flights. In such cases, flight time depend on the stopover destination specified by your airline or the one you choose while booking your ticket.
No Custom Content.
Time in Malabo and Manchester are the same
Current time in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea : Wed, 12 Aug, 2020,
Current time in Manchester, United Kingdom :, Wed, 12 Aug, 2020,
SSG to MAN Flight - Malabo Airport to Manchester Airport Flight Route Map
Location of Malabo Airport & Manchester Airport is given below. Click the map to view Malabo to Manchester flight path and travel direction.
Find flying time from Santa Isabel Airport or Malabo or any other airport or city in Equatorial Guinea to various other destinations around the world using this flight time calculator.
A list of major Cities/Airports around the world is given below. Click on any of the airport names given below to find the flight distance from Malabo to those airports.
- Paris, Charles De Gaulle Airport
- Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- San Francisco, CA, San Francisco International Airport
- Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Beijing, Beijing Capital International Airport
- Mexico City, Benito Juarez International Airport
- Orlando, Orlando International Airport
- Newark, Newark Liberty International Airport
- Kochi, Cochin International Airport
- Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad Airport