Find railway stations and railway station codes in Jammu and Kashmir from this complete list of Jammu and Kashmir train stations. There are 34 railway stations in Jammu and Kashmir. The 3 main Jammu and Kashmir railway stations are Jammu Tawi, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra, Udhampur.
Train Stations and Station Code of Jammu and Kashmir
Name and code of railway stations in Jammu and Kashmir is listed below. Important and main railway stations are in blue colour. For information about other train stations in Jammu and Kashmir, use the search box given below this list.
|01||JAT||Jammu Tawi||Jammu Tawi|
|02||SVDK||Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra|
|06||HRNR||Hira Nagar||Hira Nagar|
|07||VJPJ||Vijiypur Jammu||Vijiypur Jammu|
|09||BBMN||Bari Brahman||Bari Brahman|
|12||CHNR||Chhan Arorian||Chhan Arorian|
|15||RMJK||Ramnagar (J&K)||Ram Nagar J K|
Enter source and destination station name / station code to list trains passing through those stations.
Enter station name / code above and click the 'Search' button.
Use the input box above to search by train name or train code.
Jammu and Kashmir Railway Stations at a Glance
- Number of railway stations in Jammu and Kashmir - 34
- Main Jammu and Kashmir stations - JAT/Jammu Tawi, SVDK/Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra, UHP/Udhampur.
- Cleanest railway station in Jammu and Kashmir (with rank) - Jammu Tawi (4), Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (28), Udhampur (46).
- Number of stations with WiFi connectivity in Jammu and Kashmir - 10
- Number of interstate trains reaching Jammu and Kashmir - 55
- Railway zones and divisions in Jammu and Kashmir - Northern Railway (Firozpur - 34 stations)
Given below are the links to state wise list of indian railway stations.