Given below is details about Train Number 02325, GURUMUKHI SUPER FAST SPECIAL running between Kolkata and Nangal Dam stations. Get the complete route map of the train along with the list of stations where it halts and days of arrival etc...
- Special Trains For the convenience of the passengers, Train No:02325 Kolkata-Nangal Dam Superfast Special (weekly) will leave Kolkata on every Thursday at 07:40 hrs. between 15.04.2021 & 24.06.2021 to reach Nangal dam at 15:55 hrs. on the next day.  Edit
|Train No.02325, Gurumukhi Super Fast Special|
|Distance||1127 miles / 1803 km|
|Run Time||1 Day(s) 8 Hour(s) 15 Mins|
|Avg. Speed||56 kmph|
Departure Days From Kolkata Railway Station - Thursday
The table below shows the time schedule of Gurumukhi Super Fast Special, Train number 02325. Timing of Gurumukhi Super Fast Special train along with its arrival and departure time at each station is given below. The distance column shows the distance traveled by the train from its starting point i.e.., Kolkata
|#||Code||Station||State||Arr.||Dep.||Halt||Distance*||Day of Arrival|
|2.||ASN||Asansol Junction||West Bengal||10:32||10:37||5min||206 Km||Th|
|3.||JSME||Jasidih Junction||Jharkhand||12:08||12:10||2min||316 Km||Th|
|5.||KIUL||Kiul Junction||Bihar||13:57||13:59||2min||414 Km||Th|
|6.||PNBE||Patna Junction||Bihar||15:55||16:05||10min||537 Km||Th|
|7.||DDU||Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Junction||Uttar Pradesh||19:35||19:45||10min||745 Km||Th|
|8.||BSB||Varanasi Junction||Uttar Pradesh||20:30||20:40||10min||763 Km||Th|
|9.||LKO||Lucknow Charbagh NR||Uttar Pradesh||02:43||02:53||10min||1046 Km||Fr|
|10.||BE||Bareilly Junction||Uttar Pradesh||06:13||06:15||2min||1281 Km||Fr|
|11.||MB||Moradabad Junction||Uttar Pradesh||07:50||07:58||8min||1372 Km||Fr|
|12.||SRE||Saharanpur Junction||Uttar Pradesh||11:20||11:30||10min||1564 Km||Fr|
|13.||UMB||Ambala Cantonment||Haryana||12:45||12:50||5min||1645 Km||Fr|
|15.||ANSB||Anandpur Sahib||Punjab||15:28||15:30||2min||1782 Km||Fr|
|16.||NLDM||Nangal Dam||Punjab||15:55||Ends||1803 Km||Fr|
Kolkata to Nangal Dam - Distance Map
Map given below shows the route map of Train number 02325, Gurumukhi Super Fast Special. This train operates between Kolkata and Nangal Dam. Map also shows all the stations where Gurumukhi Super Fast Special stops. Total distance covered by the train, i.e.., the distance between Kolkata and Nangal Dam is 1127 miles or 1803 kilometers.
More Trains / Return Trains
More trains from Kolkata to Nangal Dam
Return Trains from Nangal Dam to Kolkata
Train No. 02325, Gurumukhi Super Fast Special KOAA to NLDM
Get complete information about Train Timings and arrival, departure details of Train Number 02325, GURUMUKHI SUPER FAST SPECIAL. Details about the GURUMUKHI SUPER FAST SPECIAL including the station where it starts and its destination. Also find the total distance covered by the train.
Enter source and destination station name / station code to list trains passing through those stations.
Enter station name / code above and click the 'Search' button.
Use the input box above to search by train name or train code.
- Andaman Express (16032)
- Netravati Express (16346)
- Himsagar Express (16317)
- Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari Express (16381)
- Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express (16127)
- Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT Express (16382)
- Navyug Express (16687)
- Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra Garib Rath Express (12215)
- KSR Bengaluru Kanniyakumari Express (16526)
- Chhattisgarh Express (18237)
- To clear the rush of the passengers Train No:02325 Kolkata-Nangal Dam Superfast Festival Special (Via Dankuni) will leave Kolkata Station at 07:40 hrs on 21.01.2021 (01 Trip) toreach Nangal Dam Station at 15:55 hrs on the next day and 02326 Nangal Dam -Kolkata Superfast Festival special (via Dankuni) will leave Nangal Dam at 06:50 hrs on 23.01.2021 (01 Trip) to reach Kolkata Station at 14:45 hrs on the next day.