Given below is details about Train Number 02168, MANDUADIH MUMBAI LTT SUPER FAST FESTIVAL SPECIAL running between Manduadih and Lokmanya Tilak Terminus stations. Get the complete route map of the train along with the list of stations where it halts and days of arrival etc...
|Train No.02168, Manduadih Mumbai LTT Super Fast Festival Special|
|Distance||936 miles / 1497 km|
|Run Time||1 Day(s) 2 Hour(s) 30 Mins|
|Avg. Speed||56 kmph|
Departure Days From Manduadih Railway Station - Daily
The table below shows the time schedule of Manduadih Mumbai LTT Super Fast Festival Special, Train number 02168. Timing of Manduadih Mumbai LTT Super Fast Festival Special train along with its arrival and departure time at each station is given below. The distance column shows the distance traveled by the train from its starting point i.e.., Manduadih
|#||Code||Station||State||Arr.||Dep.||Halt||Distance*||Day of Arrival|
|2.||BSB||Varanasi Junction||Uttar Pradesh||10:15||10:25||10min||4 Km||Daily|
|3.||PCOI||Prayagraj Chheoki Junction||Uttar Pradesh||12:47||12:52||5min||159 Km||Daily|
|4.||MKP||Manikpur Junction||Uttar Pradesh||14:18||14:20||2min||250 Km||Daily|
|5.||STA||Satna Junction||Madhya Pradesh||15:25||15:35||10min||328 Km||Daily|
|6.||KTE||Katni Junction||Madhya Pradesh||17:05||17:10||5min||426 Km||Daily|
|7.||JBP||Jabalpur Junction||Madhya Pradesh||18:45||18:55||10min||517 Km||Daily|
|8.||ET||Itarsi Junction||Madhya Pradesh||23:10||23:20||10min||762 Km||Daily|
|9.||KNW||Khandwa Junction||Madhya Pradesh||02:55||03:00||5min||945 Km||Daily|
|10.||BSL||Bhusaval Junction||Maharashtra||04:50||04:55||5min||1069 Km||Daily|
|11.||NK||Nasik Road||Maharashtra||07:55||08:00||5min||1326 Km||Daily|
|12.||KYN||Kalyan Junction||Maharashtra||11:22||11:25||3min||1460 Km||Daily|
|13.||LTT||Lokmanya Tilak Terminus||Maharashtra||12:25||Ends||1497 Km||Daily|
Manduadih to Lokmanya Tilak Terminus - Distance Map
Map given below shows the route map of Train number 02168, Manduadih Mumbai LTT Super Fast Festival Special. This train operates between Manduadih and Lokmanya Tilak Terminus. Map also shows all the stations where Manduadih Mumbai LTT Super Fast Festival Special stops. Total distance covered by the train, i.e.., the distance between Manduadih and Lokmanya Tilak Terminus is 936 miles or 1497 kilometers.
More Trains / Return Trains
More trains from Manduadih to Lokmanya Tilak Terminus
- Manduadih-Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Weekly Special (01088)
- Churu - Jaipur Passenger MG Special (02088)
- Manduadih Mumbai LTT Super Fast Express (12168)
- Ratnagiri Super Fast Express (12166)
Return Trains from Lokmanya Tilak Terminus to Manduadih
Train No. 02168, Manduadih Mumbai LTT Super Fast Festival Special MUV to LTT
Get complete information about Train Timings and arrival, departure details of Train Number 02168, MANDUADIH MUMBAI LTT SUPER FAST FESTIVAL SPECIAL. Details about the MANDUADIH MUMBAI LTT SUPER FAST FESTIVAL SPECIAL including the station where it starts and its destination. Also find the total distance covered by the train.
Enter source and destination station name / station code to list trains passing through those stations.
Enter station name / code above and click the 'Search' button.
Use the input box above to search by train name or train code.
- Andaman Express (16032)
- Netravati Express (16346)
- Himsagar Express (16317)
- Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari Express (16381)
- Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express (16127)
- Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT Express (16382)
- Navyug Express (16687)
- Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra Garib Rath Express (12215)
- KSR Bengaluru Kanniyakumari Express (16526)
- Chhattisgarh Express (18237)
- Festival special Train No:02168 Manduadih-LTT special on special charge notified to run upto 1.2.2021 will now run until further advice. 
- As per revised timing Train No:02168 Manduadih-LTT special will now depart Manduadih at 10:10 hrs and arrive Lokmanya Tilak Terminus at 12:30 hrs next day. 
- Central Railway will extend the run of Train No:02168 Manduadih-LTT dailyday from 2.1.2021 to 1.2.2021 
- Due to operation of four traffic and power blocks 1 on Saturday, Train No: 02168 Manduadih-LTT special, 01059 LTT-Chhapra special, 02542 LTT-Gorakhpur special and 01061 LTT-Darbhanga special will be diverted via Diva-Vasai Road-Jalgaon.These special trains will be given halt at Bhiwandi Road and Diva for the convenience of passengers of Kalyan 
- Central railway will increase the frequency of Train No: 02168 Manduadih-Lokmanya Tilak Terminus festival special will depart Manduadih daily with effect from 11.11.2020 to 1.12.2020 and arrive Lokmanya Tilak Terminus next day. 
- For the benefit of passengers during Puja Festival, Train No: 02167 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus-Manduadih Bi-weekly special will leave Lokmanya Tilak Terminus at 00:35 hrs on every Monday and Friday from 19.10.2020 to 30.11.2020 and arrive Manduadih at 04:25 hrs next day. In the return direction, Train No: 02168 Bi-weekly special will leave Manduadih at 09:50 hrs on every Tuesday and Saturday from 20.10.2020 to 1.12.2020 and arrive Lokmanya Tilak Terminus at 12:25 hrs next day. 
- Ahmednagar-Nagpur Special (2 trips) -Train No. 02167 special will leave Ahmednagar at 16:00 hrs on 5.9.2020 and will arrive Nagpur at 04:00 hrs next day.02168 special will leave Nagpur at 22:00 hrs on 6.9.2020 and will arrive Ahmednagar at 10:40 hrs next day. Halts: Belapur, Kopergaon, Manmad, Bhusaval, Akola, Badnera, Wardha.