Given below is details about Train Number 09015, MUMBAI BANDRA GORAKHPUR WEEKLY SPECIALFARE SPECIAL running between Lingampalli and Indore Junction stations. Get the complete route map of the train along with the list of stations where it halts and days of arrival etc...
- Special Trains For the convenience of passengers, Train No:09015 Lingampalli - Indore Superfast special will depart Lingampalli every Sunday at 21:50 hrs & will arrive Indore at 00:25 hrs on Tuesday. This train will run from 21st March, 2021 till further advice.  Edit
|Train No.09015, Mumbai Bandra Gorakhpur Weekly Specialfare Special|
|Distance||968 miles / 1548 km|
|Run Time||1 Day(s) 2 Hour(s) 45 Mins|
|Avg. Speed||58 kmph|
Departure Days From Lingampalli Railway Station - Sunday
The table below shows the time schedule of Mumbai Bandra Gorakhpur Weekly Specialfare Special, Train number 09015. Timing of Mumbai Bandra Gorakhpur Weekly Specialfare Special train along with its arrival and departure time at each station is given below. The distance column shows the distance traveled by the train from its starting point i.e.., Lingampalli
|#||Code||Station||State||Arr.||Dep.||Halt||Distance*||Day of Arrival|
|2.||VKB||Vikarabad Junction||Telangana||22:14||22:15||1min||49 Km||Su|
|3.||KLBG||Kalaburagi Junction||Karnataka||00:53||00:55||2min||199 Km||Mo|
|4.||SUR||Solapur Junction||Maharashtra||03:00||03:05||5min||312 Km||Mo|
|5.||PUNE||Pune Junction||Maharashtra||07:50||07:55||5min||577 Km||Mo|
|6.||PNVL||Panvel Junction||Maharashtra||10:27||10:30||3min||697 Km||Mo|
|7.||BSR||Vasai Road||Maharashtra||12:00||12:10||10min||763 Km||Mo|
|9.||BRC||Vadodara Junction||Gujarat||16:16||16:26||10min||1107 Km||Mo|
|10.||RTM||Ratlam Junction||Madhya Pradesh||20:05||20:15||10min||1370 Km||Mo|
|11.||UJN||Ujjain Junction||Madhya Pradesh||22:05||22:10||5min||1466 Km||Mo|
|12.||INDB||Indore Junction||Madhya Pradesh||00:25||Ends||1548 Km||Tu|
Lingampalli to Indore Junction - Distance Map
Map given below shows the route map of Train number 09015, Mumbai Bandra Gorakhpur Weekly Specialfare Special. This train operates between Lingampalli and Indore Junction. Map also shows all the stations where Mumbai Bandra Gorakhpur Weekly Specialfare Special stops. Total distance covered by the train, i.e.., the distance between Lingampalli and Indore Junction is 968 miles or 1548 kilometers.
More Trains / Return Trains
More trains from Lingampalli to Indore Junction
Return Trains from Indore Junction to Lingampalli
Train No. 09015, Mumbai Bandra Gorakhpur Weekly Specialfare Special LPI to INDB
Get complete information about Train Timings and arrival, departure details of Train Number 09015, MUMBAI BANDRA GORAKHPUR WEEKLY SPECIALFARE SPECIAL. Details about the MUMBAI BANDRA GORAKHPUR WEEKLY SPECIALFARE SPECIAL including the station where it starts and its destination. Also find the total distance covered by the train.
Enter source and destination station name / station code to list trains passing through those stations.
Enter station name / code above and click the 'Search' button.
Use the input box above to search by train name or train code.
- Andaman Express (16032)
- Netravati Express (16346)
- Himsagar Express (16317)
- Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari Express (16381)
- Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express (16127)
- Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT Express (16382)
- Navyug Express (16687)
- Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra Garib Rath Express (12215)
- KSR Bengaluru Kanniyakumari Express (16526)
- Chhattisgarh Express (18237)
- Due to reduction in passenger demand in view of COVID situation, Train No:09015 Lingampalli – Indore Special will be cancelled w.e.f Journey Commencing on 09.05.2021 to till further advice. 
- For the convenience of passengers and to clear the rush arising during the festive season, Train No. 09015 Bandra (T)-Ghazipur City Superfast Special train will depart from Bandra (T) at 23:30 hrs on 16th November, 2020 (Monday) and will reach Ghazipur City at 10:30 hrs on Wednesday.