Given below is details about Train Number 01141, NANDIGRAM COVID 19 SPECIAL running between Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus and Adilabad stations. Get the complete route map of the train along with the list of stations where it halts and days of arrival etc...
|Train No.01141, Nandigram Covid 19 Special|
|Distance||501 miles / 801 km|
|Run Time||16 Hour(s) 45 Mins|
|Avg. Speed||47 kmph|
Departure Days From Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Railway Station - Daily
The table below shows the time schedule of Nandigram Covid 19 Special, Train number 01141. Timing of Nandigram Covid 19 Special train along with its arrival and departure time at each station is given below. The distance column shows the distance traveled by the train from its starting point i.e.., Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
|#||Code||Station||State||Arr.||Dep.||Halt||Distance*||Day of Arrival|
|1.||CSMT||Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus||Maharashtra||Starts||16:35||NA||Origin||Daily|
|2.||DR||Dadar Central||Maharashtra||16:45||16:48||3min||9 Km||Daily|
|4.||KYN||Kalyan Junction||Maharashtra||17:27||17:30||3min||53 Km||Daily|
|5.||NK||Nasik Road||Maharashtra||19:55||20:00||5min||187 Km||Daily|
|7.||MMR||Manmad Junction||Maharashtra||21:35||21:40||5min||260 Km||Daily|
|14.||PBN||Parbhani Junction||Maharashtra||03:23||03:25||2min||549 Km||Daily|
|15.||PAU||Purna Junction||Maharashtra||04:18||04:20||2min||577 Km||Daily|
|16.||NED||Hazur Sahib Nanded||Maharashtra||05:10||05:15||5min||608 Km||Daily|
|17.||MUE||Mudkhed Junction||Maharashtra||05:48||05:50||2min||630 Km||Daily|
|21.||BHBK||Bodhadi Bujrug||Maharashtra||07:49||07:50||1min||741 Km||Daily|
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus to Adilabad - Distance Map
Map given below shows the route map of Train number 01141, Nandigram Covid 19 Special. This train operates between Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus and Adilabad. Map also shows all the stations where Nandigram Covid 19 Special stops. Total distance covered by the train, i.e.., the distance between Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus and Adilabad is 501 miles or 801 kilometers.
More Trains / Return Trains
More trains from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus to Adilabad
Return Trains from Adilabad to Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
Train No. 01141, Nandigram Covid 19 Special CSMT to ADB
Get complete information about Train Timings and arrival, departure details of Train Number 01141, NANDIGRAM COVID 19 SPECIAL. Details about the NANDIGRAM COVID 19 SPECIAL including the station where it starts and its destination. Also find the total distance covered by the train.
Enter source and destination station name / station code to list trains passing through those stations.
Enter station name / code above and click the 'Search' button.
Use the input box above to search by train name or train code.
- Andaman Express (16032)
- Netravati Express (16346)
- Himsagar Express (16317)
- Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari Express (16381)
- Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express (16127)
- Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT Express (16382)
- Navyug Express (16687)
- Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra Garib Rath Express (12215)
- KSR Bengaluru Kanniyakumari Express (16526)
- Chhattisgarh Express (18237)
- Due to poor occupancy, Special Train No:01141 from Mumbai CST to Adilabad will be cancelled with effect from JCO 17.05.2021 till further advice 
- Due to poor occupancy, Train No:01141 Mumbai-Adilabad special with effect from 17.5.2021 and Train No:01142 Adilabad-Mumbai special with effect from 18.5.2021 will be cancelled till further advice 
- Train No:01141 Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus – Adilabad special JCO 30.4.2021 and Train No:01142 Adilabad - Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus special JCO 1.5.2021. will be cancelled 
- Due to Traffic and Power Block on Kalyan-Kasara Section, Train No:01141 CSMT-Adilabad Special JCO 12.3.2021 will be cancelled 
- Due to Traffic Block for insertion of girders at level crossing Train No:01141 From Mumbai CST to Adilabad Journey Commencing on 12.03.2021 is Cancelled 
- Central Railway will run, Train No: 01141 special train which will leave Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus at 16:35 hrs and arrive Adilabad at 09:30 hrs next day. Its Halts: Dadar, Thane, Kalyan, Nashik Road, Lasalgaon, Manmad, Rotegaon, Lasur, Aurangabad, Jalna, Partur, Selu, Manvat Road (for 01142 only), Parbhani, Purna, Hazur Sahib Nanded, Mudkhed, Bhokar, Himayat Nagar, Saharsrakund, Bodhadi Bujurg, Kinwat 
- Railway Board has approved for running of Train No. 01141 Mumbai CSMT-Adilabad special train which will depart Mumbai CSMT at 16:35 hrs (daily) with effect from 13th November, 2020 and arrive Adilabad at 09:30 hrs on the next day.This special train will stop at Dadar, Thane, Kalyan, Igatpuri, Nasik Road, Lasalgaon, Manmad, Rotegaon, Lasur, Aurangabad, Jalna, Partur, Selu, Parbhani, Purna, H.S.Nanded, Mudkhed, Bhokar, Himayatnagar, Sahasrakund, Bodhadi Bujrug and Kinwat stations. 
- Railways has decided to run Train No: 01141 Mumbai - Hazur Sahib Nanded special at 16.35 hrs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus till further advice with immediate effect and arrive at Kinwat at 9.00 hrs next day. 
- Within the state of Maharashtra, Central Railway will run Special Train No: 01141 Ajni-Pune AC Special which will depart Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus from 11.10.2020 and arrive Hazur Sahib the next day, till further advice.