Given below is details about Train Number 02496, PRATAP FESTIVAL SPECIAL running between Kolkata and Bikaner Junction stations. Get the complete route map of the train along with the list of stations where it halts and days of arrival etc...
|Train No.02496, Pratap Festival Special|
|Distance||1180 miles / 1888 km|
|Run Time||1 Day(s) 6 Hour(s) 45 Mins|
|Avg. Speed||61 kmph|
Departure Days From Kolkata Railway Station - Friday
The table below shows the time schedule of Pratap Festival Special, Train number 02496. Timing of Pratap Festival Special train along with its arrival and departure time at each station is given below. The distance column shows the distance traveled by the train from its starting point i.e.., Kolkata
|#||Code||Station||State||Arr.||Dep.||Halt||Distance*||Day of Arrival|
|2.||BWN||Barddhaman Junction||West Bengal||00:07||00:09||2min||101 Km||Sa|
|3.||DGR||Durgapur||West Bengal||00:58||01:00||2min||164 Km||Sa|
|4.||ASN||Asansol Junction||West Bengal||01:31||01:36||5min||206 Km||Sa|
|5.||DHN||Dhanbad Junction||Jharkhand||02:50||02:55||5min||264 Km||Sa|
|6.||KQR||Koderma Junction||Jharkhand||04:28||04:30||2min||387 Km||Sa|
|7.||GAYA||Gaya Junction||Bihar||05:55||06:00||5min||463 Km||Sa|
|8.||DDU||Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Junction||Uttar Pradesh||08:50||09:00||10min||667 Km||Sa|
|9.||PRYJ||Prayagraj Junction||Uttar Pradesh||11:30||11:35||5min||820 Km||Sa|
|10.||CNB||Kanpur Central||Uttar Pradesh||14:05||14:15||10min||1014 Km||Sa|
|11.||TDL||Tundla Junction||Uttar Pradesh||17:25||17:30||5min||1243 Km||Sa|
|12.||AF||Agra Fort||Uttar Pradesh||18:00||18:25||25min||1266 Km||Sa|
|13.||AH||Achhnera Junction||Uttar Pradesh||18:58||19:00||2min||1292 Km||Sa|
|14.||BTE||Bharatpur Junction||Rajasthan||19:22||19:24||2min||1319 Km||Sa|
|15.||BKI||Bandikui Junction||Rajasthan||21:45||21:47||2min||1416 Km||Sa|
|16.||JP||Jaipur Junction||Rajasthan||23:10||23:20||10min||1506 Km||Sa|
|17.||MKN||Makrana Junction||Rajasthan||00:57||01:00||3min||1626 Km||Su|
|18.||DNA||Degana Junction||Rajasthan||01:35||01:38||3min||1670 Km||Su|
|21.||BKN||Bikaner Junction||Rajasthan||05:35||Ends||1888 Km||Su|
Kolkata to Bikaner Junction - Distance Map
Map given below shows the route map of Train number 02496, Pratap Festival Special. This train operates between Kolkata and Bikaner Junction. Map also shows all the stations where Pratap Festival Special stops. Total distance covered by the train, i.e.., the distance between Kolkata and Bikaner Junction is 1180 miles or 1888 kilometers.
More Trains / Return Trains
More trains from Kolkata to Bikaner Junction
Return Trains from Bikaner Junction to Kolkata
Train No. 02496, Pratap Festival Special KOAA to BKN
Get complete information about Train Timings and arrival, departure details of Train Number 02496, PRATAP FESTIVAL SPECIAL. Details about the PRATAP FESTIVAL SPECIAL including the station where it starts and its destination. Also find the total distance covered by the train.
Enter source and destination station name / station code to list trains passing through those stations.
Enter station name / code above and click the 'Search' button.
Use the input box above to search by train name or train code.
- Andaman Express (16032)
- Netravati Express (16346)
- Himsagar Express (16317)
- Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari Express (16381)
- Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express (16127)
- Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT Express (16382)
- Navyug Express (16687)
- Delhi Sarai Rohilla Bandra Garib Rath Express (12215)
- KSR Bengaluru Kanniyakumari Express (16526)
- Chhattisgarh Express (18237)
- For the convenience of passengers, Train No:02496 Kolkata – Bikaner special will be run up to 26.03.2021. 
- To clear the extra rush of passengers during this festive season Train NO: 02495 Bikaner – Kolkata Superfast Weekly Festival Special (via Dankuni) will leave Bikaner at 5:20 hrs. on every Thursday between 22.10.2020 & 26.11.2020 to reach Kolkata at 13:15 hrs. on the next day and 02496 Kolkata – Bikaner Weekly Festival Special (via Dankuni) will leave Kolkata at 22:45 hrs. on every Friday between 23.10.2020 & 27.11.2020 to reach Bikaner at 5:50 hrs. on the 3rd day.