With people becoming more health conscious, several restaurants have started introducing dishes with healthy ingredients like kale, beetroot and quinoa. These dishes offer wholesome goodness as it is not just good on nutrient value but also on taste, say experts.
- Ranbir, Deepika dazzled ramp of 'The Walk of Mijwan'
- Kale, beetroot: Nutritious ingredients for healthy food
- Miguel Diaz-Canel elected as Cuba's new President
- White House denies rift between Trump, Secretary of Defense
- Karnataka's richest Congress nominee worth Rs 700 cr
- Government with League possible in Italy, says Five-Star leader
- India pitches for small island nations' development at Commonwealth summit
- Bridge: 'Formidables' from Delhi lead the field
- BMW India launches third generation of SUV X3
- TCS net up 4.6% in Q4, slips 1.8% for 2017-18
Move over Bengaluru and Pune. Udaipur in Rajasthan is aiming to set up the biggest start-up hub in the country with a capacity to accommodate 700 newcomers.
- India focuses on Kazakhstan to boost fruit exports to Central Asia
- Rajasthan setting up largest start-up incubation hub in the country
- Once decrepit, Varanasi's Balaji Ghat gets a makeover
- Conflict with tigers, leopards happens because humans venture into 'their area': Report
- (IANS Interview)
- Will there be a Yechury-Vijayan showdown at 22nd CPI-M party Congress?
- Willing to talk to top Maoist leadership: Chhattisgarh CM
- Increasing acreage of wet crops helps sarus cranes breed in spite of monsoon failure
- Samurai Loans: Why Indian infrastructure needs them
- Having learnt from Posco episode, Odisha creates land bank for industries
Miguel Diaz-Canel was elected on Thursday as Cuba's new President, as the successor of Raul Castro who concluded two consecutive five-year terms in office.
The White House on Thursday denied that Secretary of Defense James Mattis had advised US President Donald Trump against striking Syria before seeking Congress sanction.
B0y Kushagra Dixit New Delhi, April 16 (IANS) Delhi has almost twice the concentration of the more lethal pollutant PM1, or particles with diameter less than one micron, as compared to other cities where its being measured, data from government agency showed.
Bollywood actors Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor set the ramp on fire at "The Walk of Mijwan" on Thursday night flaunting the outfit designed by ace designer Manish Malhotra.
Humans running into tigers and leopards, that left at least 156 people dead and injured in Dudhwa-Pilibhit area of Uttar Pradesh between 2000 and 2013 were due to people venturing into the forests and not the other way round, says a report.