Actress Ridheema Tiwari was surprised to meet a fan who has got her name inked on his hand.
- Ridheema Tiwari's fan gets her name tattooed
- HAL treats Jaitley with flying display of its air power
- Tiger Woods arrested on drink-driving charge
- Stay fashionable with khadi in summer
- Modi meets German Chancellor Merkel
- Saqib ensured parents watched 'Dobaara..' before Ramadan
- Badal hints at FDI policy change on processed food
- West Bengal likely to receive heavy rainfall
- Indian climber's body retrieved from Mt. Everest
- Man strangulates victim with leather belt, arrested
State-run Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) treated acting Defence Minister Arun Jaitely with a special flying display of its fighters, trainer jets and helicopters at its airport in this aviation hub.
- How climate change is affecting Kinnaur's apples - and more
- Horror films were a medium for soft porn in India: Director Raman
- Show a single act of divisive agenda: Naidu dares Opposition
- Aggressive CRPF's post-Sukma anti-Maoist strategy notches big success
- Maternal education programmes could improve child learning: Study
- Affordable housing emerging as new focus of housing finance firms: Industry
- Kabaddi: Leaving behind tragic past, Rohit keen on justifying hefty price tag
- Jharkhand tribal school dropouts train for foreign jobs
- 'Midnight Rider' Gregg Allman and his rock music journey
- Cooperation in Delhi, operation in Kerala, Bengal: Naidu on anti-BJP alliance
Literacy programmes for mothers can not only improve their own learning skills but also impact their children's education, a recent study has found.
With a slew of reforms and push from the government, affordable housing -- so far the poor second-cousin of real estate -- is emerging as the preferred segment for housing finance institutions and developers alike, say industry stakeholders and experts.
There is a long way to go before Uttar Pradesh can become Uttam Pradesh, as Prime Minister Narendra Modi promised after his party's massive victory in the assembly elections.
Imagination conjures up sounds of the organ as I stand in the shadow of that brooding architectural wonder. It feels like I am at a service for the repose of the dead.
On April 16, Roshan Lal Negi woke up to find snow carpeting the courtyard of his home in Jangi village. Boys with smartphones quickly made videos to share on WhatsApp but more than a month later, the snow -- now filthy -- still sits on the lower parts of most peaks in Kinnaur district, Himachal Pradesh.
Information and Broadcasting Minister M. Venkaiah Naidu has dared the opposition and critics to show a single act of divisive agenda pursued by the Modi government and distanced the BJP from actions of fringe Hindutva elements and cow vigilantes.
The coming together of 17 opposition parties does not bother the BJP even a bit and they do not pose any threat to the NDA government either now or in the 2109 Lok Sabha polls, says Union Minister M. Venkaiah Naidu.