A militant who planned last year's deadly terror attack in Dhaka and and carried arms for it was arrested in the country's Natore district on Friday morning, the police said.
- Sharif steps down as Pakistan PM
- Key plotter of Dhaka terror attack arrested
- Nitish wins trust vote, opposition cries foul
- Forces fully equipped, shortages being expeditiously addressed: Jaitley
- Jeremy Renner's movie vow
- Former Argentina star Rodriguez joins Uruguay's Penarol
- First Test: India on top on third day
- Reliance Nippon Life looking to acquire PSU bank promoted insurer
- Sharif's days are not over, says PML-N
- SC notice to BCCI on e-auction of IPL's media rights
Actor Jeremy Renner says he won't make another movie unless he can work with filmmaker Taylor Sheridan again.
Two days after he dramatically embraced the BJP, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Friday proved his majority in the Bihar assembly while the RJD protested in the house during the confidence vote.
Mumbai: India's richest municipal corporation has denied nonprofit Praja Foundation's assessment -- made from the corporation's own data -- that 18 people die of tuberculosis every day, even as Praja Foundation claims the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has no way of knowing if the assessment is wrong because it cannot access its own death-related data ever since it moved to a new software.
- Scope exists for consolidating GST rates: Asim Dasgupta
- In Mumbai, TB deaths spark data dispute between BMC, NGO
- Started as pacer with plastic ball, says spinner Ekta
- Hopeful of space programme between India, China: Madhavan Nair
- Deepti aims to add Ashwin's 'carrom ball' to her armoury
- Pregnant women with Hepatitis C have 90% chance of infecting their newborn
- How Hindu nationalist agenda is linked to Doklam stand-off
- 7 years on, land acquisition begins for India-Bangladesh rail line
- 2017 more depressing for Kashmir tourism than strife-hit 2016
- BITS students in contest to build 1,200 km/hour travel pod
Private life insurer Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company Ltd is targeting to expand its distribution network by acquiring a public sector bank promoted life insurer, a top company official told analysts on Friday.
Sri Lanka struggled to 289/8 in their first innings as India strengthened their position at lunch on the third day of the first Test at the Galle International Stadium here on Friday.
Uruguay's Penarol have signed former Argentina international winger Maxi Rodriguez on a free transfer from Newell's Old Boys.
The Supreme Court on Friday issued notice to the BCCI on BJP leader Subramanian Swamy's plea to seek an e-auction of the media rights for the Indian Premier League (IPL) for more transparency.
Bollywood star Akshay Kumar says he is interested in reaching out to a greater number of people with his upcoming film "Toilet: Ek Prem Katha" than on garnering box office business.
Actress Bhavini Purohit, best known for her roles in shows like "Jaana Na Dil Se Door" and "Saath Nibhaana Saathiya", has launched her YouTube channel to stay connected to her fans and give them an insight into her personal life.
Software major Adobe on Friday announced it will add algorithmic optimisation capabilities and data science to 'Adobe Target' -- the personalisation engine of Adobe Marketing Cloud.
"Slumdog Millionaire" actress Frieda Pinto has partnered with an initiative to promote a global awareness movement to save tigers from extinction.
Comedian Stephen Colbert is executive producing a half-hour animated series about US President Donald Trump. It will comprise 10 episodes.
Actresses Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon are teaming up for an upcoming new television series that will focus on a New York morning show.
People love flowers for their fragrance, colour and texture and just the fact that they can ease your nerves by simply looking at them. Now, you have one more reason to stare at those pretty ferns and petals and thats food.
Nawaz Sharif on Friday stepped down as Prime Minister of Pakistan after the Supreme Court disqualified him from holding office in the Panama Papers case.
Defence Minister Arun Jaitley on Friday assured Parliament that the armed forces are "fully equipped" to face any contingency and any shortages in weaponry or ammunition are being "expeditiously addressed".
As opposition party leaders in Pakistan celebrated the Supreme Court's decision to disqualify Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif from office, ruling PML-N members expressed disappointment but said Sharif's days are not over.
Singer Katy Perry has been roped in to host MTV's Video Music Awards.