Shoulders wider than waistline and hip line: If so, you are an inverted triangle! Congratulations you have a gorgeous body shape and you share your body shape inspiration with celebrities Elle, Demi Moore and Giselle Bundchen.
Features of Inverted Triangle Body Shape:
- Prominent and broad straight shoulders – wider than your waistline or hips.
- Athletic build and a strong upper body.
- Flat buttocks.
- Larger chest/breasts and fuller back than rectangles.
- Lean legs
- When inverted triangles gain weight, they usually gain it above the waist or through the torso and back area.
Puzzled about your shape? Just answer three questions of our Exclusive Body Shape Quiz and know what assets you own!!!
CLOTHING OF INVERTED TRIANGLE SHAPE BODY
- In an inverted body shape, the shoulders are generally broader than waist and the hips. So you need to wear bras that can fully cover your upper assets.
- Full cup bras can serve the purpose well.
- Balconette bras can also support your busts well and also help to push it up a bit.
- Low rise panties would look sexy and give an outline to your hip line.
- If your panties have frills and other embroidery work, it would add a delicate and feminine volume to your hips.
- Go Casual Girl!!! That's the best you can gift your body. Anything would absolutely suit your body.
- Just don’t use those outfits that hug onto to your figure. Since the upper portion of your body is to the heavier side, ensure you go for slim fitting tops.
- Your tops should have three quarter sleeves or full sleeves.
- Do not wear boat necks or very open necks, as that makes the shoulder looks even more broader.
- High necks can be avoided as they add more volume to your busts.
- See that your tops do not have striped designs.
- If you need to get your body in a symmetrical proportion, ensure that your pants are a bit more flared or baggy or rather loose than your tops or t-shirts.
- Balloon pants are a good option as they tend to give a decent volume and curve to your lower body.
- Try not to opt for pencil cut pants or straight cut pants, as you will look slimmer from yoru hips below.
- Try not to wear very stiff materials like leather as you will end up looking fatter.
- You can flare long skirts.
- A line skirts are always a hit.
- But all skirts should be rightly fit and not too tight.
- Do not put a belt to show your waist line.
- Wear simple jackets.
- They should touch with your waistline so that your hips can be noticed.
- Do not wear jackets with thick and high shoulder pads, as that further adds volume to your shoulders.
- Triangle bikini tops and Retro style tops are top choices for your body type.
- String tops with cups and underwire provide good support to your bust and enhances your curve.
- Halter tops are another alternative to flatter your neckline and collarbone.
- Choose an asymmetric one-piece swimsuit with a plunging neckline and straps.
- Shorts, broad-edge bottoms, pattern bottoms and vertical strips on the bottom wear will draw attention to your lower half.
Read more about the diet and exercises for your Inverted Triangle Body Shape : The Perfect Platter for the Inverted Triangle Body Shape : Diet Plan and Fitness Tips
APPLE BODY SHAPE DRESS AND STYLING TIPS:
PEAR BODY SHAPE DRESS AND STYLING TIPS:
RECTANGLE BODY SHAPE DRESS AND STYLING TIPS:
HOURGLASS BODY SHAPE DRESS AND STYLING TIPS: