The smoking risk calculator is a tool that can help a smoker realise how much of his / her life has been eaten away due to smoking. It is a free online calculator that clearly shows how many years of your life has been lost due to smoking and how many years of life you are spared with.
Calculate Life Span of Cigarette Smokers
Fill in the form below and find out the risk to life due to smoking.
How the smoking risk calculator works?
This online free smoking risk calculator helps you to understand how much of your life span is taken up by smoking. It also tells you how much of your life span is left with you if you continue to smoke in the same manner.
The calculator takes into input your age, the date from when you have started smoking, and in case if have quit smoking too. Based on this user input information, the smoking risk calculator calculates the risk involved in smoking by providing the following output, i.e., the total life you have lost due to smoking, and how much of it remains.
- Smoking & Health
- Deaddiction in Ayurveda
- Stress Management
- Health Calculators
- Cigarette smoking cost calculator - How much do you spend on cigarettes?
- Smoking risk calculator - Find how may days you loose due to smoking
- Physical & mental effects of smoking - Health problems as a result of smoking
- Effects of smoking and health tips, diet recommendations for smokers
- Quit smoking - Medicines and effective treatments to quit smoking
- Effects of smoking on physical & mental health of family members