If you are planning to travel to Basse Terre or any other city in Saint Barthelemy, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Baillif Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Baillif Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Saint Barthelemy. Basse Terre Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Basse Terre Airport Info:
|Basse Terre Airport IATA Code: BBR||Basse Terre Airport ICAO Code: TFFB|
|Latitude : 16.0133||Longitude : -61.7422|
|City : Basse Terre||Country : Saint Barthelemy|
|World Area Code : 235||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Guadeloupe|
|Baillif Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Baillif Airport is 16:51:55 PM (AST) on Monday, Jun 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Baillif Airport, Basse Terre, Saint Barthelemy? Know about Baillif Airport in detail. Find out the location of Baillif Airport on Saint Barthelemy map and also find out airports near to Basse Terre. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Baillif Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Baillif Airport, airlines operating to Baillif Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Saint Barthelemy. Scroll down to know more about Baillif Airport or Basse Terre Airport, Saint Barthelemy.
Baillif Airport Map - Location of Baillif Airport
Saint Barthelemy - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Collectivity of Saint Barthelemy|
• 1 EUR = 1.122 USD
• 1 USD = 0.892 EUR
• 1 EUR = 0.895 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.118 EUR
» More EUR convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.gp|
Nearest Airports to Baillif Airport
Closest airports to Basse Terre, Saint Barthelemy are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Basse Terre and other airports closest to Baillif Airport.
Nearest airport to Baillif Airport and Basse Terre is Terre-de-Bas Airport - (21.31 Km / 13.24 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Basse Terre and Baillif Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Terre-de-Haut Airport - (23.95 Km / 14.88 Miles)
- Le Raizet Airport - (35.94 Km / 22.33 Miles)
- Les Bases Airport - (52.83 Km / 32.83 Miles)
- St Francois Airport - (57.94 Km / 36 Miles)
- La Desirade Airport - (77.04 Km / 47.87 Miles)
- List of 10 airports in Saint Barthelemy along with Saint Barthelemy airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Baillif Airport, Saint Barthelemy. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Saint Barthelemy or traveling to Basse Terre Airport.
Details about Basse Terre Airport given here include
- Baillif Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Basse Terre Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Baillif Airport
- Location of Baillif Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Baillif Airport Time Zone and Current time at Baillif Airport
- Address and contact details of Baillif Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Baillif Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Saint Barthelemy where Baillif Airport is located in the city of Basse Terre. General information include capital of Saint Barthelemy, currency and conversion rate of Saint Barthelemy currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BBR - Baillif Airport IATA Code and TFFB - Baillif Airport ICAO code