If you are planning to travel to Baker Island or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Baker Aaf Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Baker Aaf Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Baker Island Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Baker Island Airport Info:
|Baker Island Airport IATA Code: BAR||Baker Island Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 55.3667||Longitude : -133.6|
|City : Baker Island||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Juneau|
|Baker Aaf Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Baker Aaf Airport is 12:49:34 PM (AKDT) on Monday, Jun 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Baker Aaf Airport, Baker Island, United States? Know about Baker Aaf Airport in detail. Find out the location of Baker Aaf Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Baker Island. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Baker Aaf Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Baker Aaf Airport, airlines operating to Baker Aaf Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Baker Aaf Airport or Baker Island Airport, United States.
Baker Aaf Airport Map - Location of Baker Aaf Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.798 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.254 USD
• 1 USD = 0.892 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.122 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Baker Aaf Airport
Closest airports to Baker Island, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Baker Island and other airports closest to Baker Aaf Airport.
Nearest airport to Baker Aaf Airport and Baker Island is SPB Airport - (18.31 Km / 11.38 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Baker Island and Baker Aaf Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Waterfall SPB Airport - (24 Km / 14.91 Miles)
- Klawock Airport - (41.17 Km / 25.58 Miles)
- Port Alice Airport - (46.33 Km / 28.79 Miles)
- View Cove Airport - (49.83 Km / 30.96 Miles)
- Nichen Cove Airport - (58.9 Km / 36.6 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Baker Aaf Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Baker Island Airport.
Details about Baker Island Airport given here include
- Baker Aaf Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Baker Island Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Baker Aaf Airport
- Location of Baker Aaf Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Baker Aaf Airport Time Zone and Current time at Baker Aaf Airport
- Address and contact details of Baker Aaf Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Baker Aaf Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Baker Aaf Airport is located in the city of Baker Island. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BAR - Baker Aaf Airport IATA Code