If you are planning to travel to Hartford or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Barnes Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Barnes Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Hartford Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Hartford Airport Info:
|Hartford Airport IATA Code: BNH||Hartford Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 41.7664||Longitude : -72.6833|
|City : Hartford||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Barnes Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Barnes Airport is 14:47:12 PM (EDT) on Monday, Jun 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Barnes Airport, Hartford, United States? Know about Barnes Airport in detail. Find out the location of Barnes Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Hartford. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Barnes Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Barnes Airport, airlines operating to Barnes Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Barnes Airport or Hartford Airport, United States.
Barnes Airport Map - Location of Barnes Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.797 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.255 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.122 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Barnes Airport
Closest airports to Hartford, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Hartford and other airports closest to Barnes Airport.
Nearest airport to Barnes Airport and Hartford is Brainard Airport - (3.99 Km / 2.48 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Hartford and Barnes Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Rentschler Airport - (5.34 Km / 3.32 Miles)
- Bradley International Airport - (18.06 Km / 11.22 Miles)
- Westover Metro Arpt Airport - (49.12 Km / 30.52 Miles)
- Waterbury-oxford Airport - (49.55 Km / 30.79 Miles)
- Griswold Airport - (54.19 Km / 33.67 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Barnes Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Hartford Airport.
Details about Hartford Airport given here include
- Barnes Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Hartford Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Barnes Airport
- Location of Barnes Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Barnes Airport Time Zone and Current time at Barnes Airport
- Address and contact details of Barnes Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Barnes Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Barnes Airport is located in the city of Hartford. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BNH - Barnes Airport IATA Code