If you are planning to travel to Waimanalo or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bellows Field Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bellows Field Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Waimanalo Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Waimanalo Airport Info:
|Waimanalo Airport IATA Code: BLW||Waimanalo Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 21.35||Longitude : -157.717|
|City : Waimanalo||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Pacific/Honolulu|
|Bellows Field Airport Timezone : GMT -10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bellows Field Airport is 12:35:24 PM (HST) on Monday, Jun 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Bellows Field Airport, Waimanalo, United States? Know about Bellows Field Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bellows Field Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Waimanalo. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bellows Field Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bellows Field Airport, airlines operating to Bellows Field Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Bellows Field Airport or Waimanalo Airport, United States.
Bellows Field Airport Map - Location of Bellows Field Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.798 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.254 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.122 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Bellows Field Airport
Closest airports to Waimanalo, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Waimanalo and other airports closest to Bellows Field Airport.
Nearest airport to Bellows Field Airport and Waimanalo is Honolulu International Airport - (21.23 Km / 13.19 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Waimanalo and Bellows Field Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Hickam AFB Airport - (25.3 Km / 15.72 Miles)
- Wheeler AFB Airport - (36.63 Km / 22.76 Miles)
- Barbers Point Airport - (37.37 Km / 23.22 Miles)
- Dillingham Airfield Airport - (56.75 Km / 35.26 Miles)
- Molokai Airport - (68.2 Km / 42.38 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bellows Field Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Waimanalo Airport.
Details about Waimanalo Airport given here include
- Bellows Field Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Waimanalo Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bellows Field Airport
- Location of Bellows Field Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bellows Field Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bellows Field Airport
- Address and contact details of Bellows Field Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bellows Field Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Bellows Field Airport is located in the city of Waimanalo. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BLW - Bellows Field Airport IATA Code