If you are planning to travel to Bennettsville or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bennettsville Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bennettsville Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Bennettsville Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bennettsville Airport Info:
|Bennettsville Airport IATA Code: BTN||Bennettsville Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 34.6167||Longitude : -79.6833|
|City : Bennettsville||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Bennettsville Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bennettsville Airport is 14:16:02 PM (EDT) on Monday, Jun 24, 2019|
Looking for information on Bennettsville Airport, Bennettsville, United States? Know about Bennettsville Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bennettsville Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Bennettsville. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bennettsville Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bennettsville Airport, airlines operating to Bennettsville Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Bennettsville Airport or Bennettsville Airport, United States.
Bennettsville Airport Map - Location of Bennettsville Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.786 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.273 USD
• 1 USD = 0.878 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.139 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Bennettsville Airport
Closest airports to Bennettsville, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bennettsville and other airports closest to Bennettsville Airport.
Nearest airport to Bennettsville Airport and Bennettsville is Cheraw Airport - (20.52 Km / 12.75 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bennettsville and Bennettsville Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bennettsville Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Bennettsville Airport.
Details about Bennettsville Airport given here include
- Bennettsville Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bennettsville Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bennettsville Airport
- Location of Bennettsville Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bennettsville Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bennettsville Airport
- Address and contact details of Bennettsville Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bennettsville Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Bennettsville Airport is located in the city of Bennettsville. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BTN - Bennettsville Airport IATA Code