If you are planning to travel to Big Rapids or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Big Rapids Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Big Rapids Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Big Rapids Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Big Rapids Airport Info:
|Big Rapids Airport IATA Code: WBR||Big Rapids Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 43.7225||Longitude : -85.5042|
|City : Big Rapids||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Detroit|
|Big Rapids Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Big Rapids Airport is 09:17:42 AM (EDT) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Big Rapids Airport, Big Rapids, United States? Know about Big Rapids Airport in detail. Find out the location of Big Rapids Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Big Rapids. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Big Rapids Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Big Rapids Airport, airlines operating to Big Rapids Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Big Rapids Airport or Big Rapids Airport, United States.
Big Rapids Airport Map - Location of Big Rapids Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.812 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.231 USD
• 1 USD = 0.926 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.08 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Big Rapids Airport
Closest airports to Big Rapids, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Big Rapids and other airports closest to Big Rapids Airport.
Nearest airport to Big Rapids Airport and Big Rapids is Miller Field Airport - (18.85 Km / 11.71 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Big Rapids and Big Rapids Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Cadillac Airport - (61.91 Km / 38.47 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (63.04 Km / 39.17 Miles)
- Mason County Airport - (77.31 Km / 48.04 Miles)
- Gratiot Community Airport - (79.31 Km / 49.28 Miles)
- Muskegon Airport - (85.42 Km / 53.08 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Big Rapids Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Big Rapids Airport.
Details about Big Rapids Airport given here include
- Big Rapids Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Big Rapids Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Big Rapids Airport
- Location of Big Rapids Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Big Rapids Airport Time Zone and Current time at Big Rapids Airport
- Address and contact details of Big Rapids Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Big Rapids Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Big Rapids Airport is located in the city of Big Rapids. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WBR - Big Rapids Airport IATA Code