If you are planning to travel to Spearfish or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Black Hills Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Black Hills Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Spearfish Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Spearfish Airport Info:
|Spearfish Airport IATA Code: SPF||Spearfish Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 44.4829||Longitude : -103.783|
|City : Spearfish||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Spearfish Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Clyde Ice Field (SPF), Spearfish, SD 57783, USA
|Timezone : America/Denver|
|Black Hills Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Black Hills Airport is 20:23:50 PM (MDT) on Monday, May 10, 2021|
Looking for information on Black Hills Airport, Spearfish, United States? Know about Black Hills Airport in detail. Find out the location of Black Hills Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Spearfish. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Black Hills Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Black Hills Airport, airlines operating to Black Hills Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Black Hills Airport or Spearfish Airport, United States.
Black Hills Airport Map - Location of Black Hills Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.708 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.413 USD
• 1 USD = 0.824 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.214 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Black Hills Airport
Closest airports to Spearfish, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Spearfish and other airports closest to Black Hills Airport.
Nearest airport to Black Hills Airport and Spearfish is Schloredt Airport - (50.02 Km / 31.08 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Spearfish and Black Hills Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Ellsworth Afb Airport - (65.82 Km / 40.9 Miles)
- Regional Airport - (75.59 Km / 46.97 Miles)
- Mondell Airport - (78.71 Km / 48.91 Miles)
- Campbell County Airport - (139.79 Km / 86.86 Miles)
- Broadus Airport - (167.65 Km / 104.17 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Black Hills Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Spearfish Airport.
Details about Spearfish Airport given here include
- Black Hills Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Spearfish Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Black Hills Airport
- Location of Black Hills Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Black Hills Airport Time Zone and Current time at Black Hills Airport
- Address and contact details of Black Hills Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Black Hills Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Black Hills Airport is located in the city of Spearfish. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SPF - Black Hills Airport IATA Code