If you are planning to travel to Crestview or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bob Sikes Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bob Sikes Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Crestview Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Crestview Airport Info:
|Crestview Airport IATA Code: CEW||Crestview Airport ICAO Code: KCEW|
|Latitude : 30.7756||Longitude : -86.5249|
|City : Crestview||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Crestview Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Bob Sikes Airport (CEW), Crestview, FL 32539, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Bob Sikes Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bob Sikes Airport is 11:41:51 AM (CDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Bob Sikes Airport, Crestview, United States? Know about Bob Sikes Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bob Sikes Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Crestview. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bob Sikes Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bob Sikes Airport, airlines operating to Bob Sikes Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Bob Sikes Airport or Crestview Airport, United States.
Bob Sikes Airport Map - Location of Bob Sikes Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Bob Sikes Airport
Closest airports to Crestview, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Crestview and other airports closest to Bob Sikes Airport.
Nearest airport to Bob Sikes Airport and Crestview is Duke Field Airport - (13.78 Km / 8.56 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Crestview and Bob Sikes Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Eglin AFB Airport - (31.25 Km / 19.42 Miles)
- Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport - (42.49 Km / 26.4 Miles)
- Whiting Field NAS Airport - (47.97 Km / 29.81 Miles)
- Ellyson NAS Airport - (70.1 Km / 43.56 Miles)
- Regional Airport - (72.18 Km / 44.85 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bob Sikes Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Crestview Airport.
Details about Crestview Airport given here include
- Bob Sikes Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Crestview Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bob Sikes Airport
- Location of Bob Sikes Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bob Sikes Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bob Sikes Airport
- Address and contact details of Bob Sikes Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bob Sikes Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Bob Sikes Airport is located in the city of Crestview. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CEW - Bob Sikes Airport IATA Code and KCEW - Bob Sikes Airport ICAO code