If you are planning to travel to Shelbyville or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bomar Field Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bomar Field Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Shelbyville Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Shelbyville Airport Info:
|Shelbyville Airport IATA Code: SYI||Shelbyville Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 35.5616||Longitude : -86.444|
|City : Shelbyville||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Shelbyville Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Bomar Field-Shelbyville Municipal Airport (SYI), Shelbyville, TN 37160, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Bomar Field Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bomar Field Airport is 14:46:13 PM (CST) on Tuesday, Mar 2, 2021|
Looking for information on Bomar Field Airport, Shelbyville, United States? Know about Bomar Field Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bomar Field Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Shelbyville. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bomar Field Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bomar Field Airport, airlines operating to Bomar Field Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Bomar Field Airport or Shelbyville Airport, United States.
Bomar Field Airport Map - Location of Bomar Field Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.716 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.396 USD
• 1 USD = 0.828 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.208 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Bomar Field Airport
Closest airports to Shelbyville, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Shelbyville and other airports closest to Bomar Field Airport.
Nearest airport to Bomar Field Airport and Shelbyville is Tullahoma/William Northern Field Airport - (27.13 Km / 16.86 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Shelbyville and Bomar Field Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Arnold AFS Airport - (37.5 Km / 23.3 Miles)
- Smyrna Airport - (50.23 Km / 31.21 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (56.84 Km / 35.32 Miles)
- Warren County Airport - (56.89 Km / 35.35 Miles)
- Franklin County Airport - (63.31 Km / 39.34 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bomar Field Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Shelbyville Airport.
Details about Shelbyville Airport given here include
- Bomar Field Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Shelbyville Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bomar Field Airport
- Location of Bomar Field Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bomar Field Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bomar Field Airport
- Address and contact details of Bomar Field Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bomar Field Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Bomar Field Airport is located in the city of Shelbyville. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SYI - Bomar Field Airport IATA Code