If you are planning to travel to Boone or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Boone Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Boone Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Boone Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Boone Airport Info:
|Boone Airport IATA Code: BNW||Boone Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 42.0489||Longitude : -93.8534|
|City : Boone||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Boone Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Boone Municipal Airport (BNW), Boone, IA 50036, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Boone Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Boone Airport is 16:16:07 PM (CDT) on Thursday, Jun 20, 2019|
Looking for information on Boone Airport, Boone, United States? Know about Boone Airport in detail. Find out the location of Boone Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Boone. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Boone Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Boone Airport, airlines operating to Boone Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Boone Airport or Boone Airport, United States.
Boone Airport Map - Location of Boone Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.787 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.271 USD
• 1 USD = 0.886 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.129 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Boone Airport
Closest airports to Boone, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Boone and other airports closest to Boone Airport.
Nearest airport to Boone Airport and Boone is Ames Airport - (19.86 Km / 12.34 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Boone and Boone Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Municipal Airport - (40.62 Km / 25.24 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (43.61 Km / 27.1 Miles)
- Des Moines International Airport - (59.9 Km / 37.22 Miles)
- Fort Dodge Regional Airport - (62.17 Km / 38.63 Miles)
- Iowa Falls Airport - (67.45 Km / 41.91 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Boone Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Boone Airport.
Details about Boone Airport given here include
- Boone Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Boone Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Boone Airport
- Location of Boone Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Boone Airport Time Zone and Current time at Boone Airport
- Address and contact details of Boone Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Boone Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Boone Airport is located in the city of Boone. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BNW - Boone Airport IATA Code