If you are planning to travel to Borger or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Borger Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Borger Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Borger Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Borger Airport Info:
|Borger Airport IATA Code: BGD||Borger Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 35.7008||Longitude : -101.393|
|City : Borger||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Borger Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Borger Airport is 12:51:25 PM (CDT) on Monday, Jun 24, 2019|
Looking for information on Borger Airport, Borger, United States? Know about Borger Airport in detail. Find out the location of Borger Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Borger. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Borger Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Borger Airport, airlines operating to Borger Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Borger Airport or Borger Airport, United States.
Borger Airport Map - Location of Borger Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.786 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.273 USD
• 1 USD = 0.878 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.139 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Borger Airport
Closest airports to Borger, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Borger and other airports closest to Borger Airport.
Nearest airport to Borger Airport and Borger is Perry Lefors Field Airport - (37.56 Km / 23.34 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Borger and Borger Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport - (60.67 Km / 37.7 Miles)
- Tradewind Airport - (71.13 Km / 44.2 Miles)
- Guymon Airport - (109.73 Km / 68.18 Miles)
- Dalhart Airport - (110.82 Km / 68.86 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (154.63 Km / 96.08 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Borger Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Borger Airport.
Details about Borger Airport given here include
- Borger Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Borger Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Borger Airport
- Location of Borger Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Borger Airport Time Zone and Current time at Borger Airport
- Address and contact details of Borger Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Borger Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Borger Airport is located in the city of Borger. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BGD - Borger Airport IATA Code