If you are planning to travel to Boulder City or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Boulder City Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Boulder City Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Boulder City Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Boulder City Airport Info:
|Boulder City Airport IATA Code: BLD||Boulder City Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 35.9491||Longitude : -114.855|
|City : Boulder City||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Boulder City Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Boulder City Municipal Airport (BLD), Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Boulder City Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Boulder City Airport is 04:27:41 AM (PDT) on Monday, Jun 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Boulder City Airport, Boulder City, United States? Know about Boulder City Airport in detail. Find out the location of Boulder City Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Boulder City. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Boulder City Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Boulder City Airport, airlines operating to Boulder City Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Boulder City Airport or Boulder City Airport, United States.
Boulder City Airport Map - Location of Boulder City Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.794 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.259 USD
• 1 USD = 0.892 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.121 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Boulder City Airport
Closest airports to Boulder City, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Boulder City and other airports closest to Boulder City Airport.
Nearest airport to Boulder City Airport and Boulder City is Henderson Sky Harbor Airport - (25.25 Km / 15.69 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Boulder City and Boulder City Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Mc Carran International Airport - (30.58 Km / 19 Miles)
- Nellis AFB Airport - (35.68 Km / 22.17 Miles)
- North Air Terminal Airport - (41.76 Km / 25.95 Miles)
- Laughlin Bullhead International Airport - (91.07 Km / 56.59 Miles)
- Bhurban Heliport Airport - (91.28 Km / 56.72 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Boulder City Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Boulder City Airport.
Details about Boulder City Airport given here include
- Boulder City Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Boulder City Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Boulder City Airport
- Location of Boulder City Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Boulder City Airport Time Zone and Current time at Boulder City Airport
- Address and contact details of Boulder City Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Boulder City Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Boulder City Airport is located in the city of Boulder City. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BLD - Boulder City Airport IATA Code