If you are planning to travel to Buckeye or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Buckeye Municipal Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Buckeye Municipal Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Buckeye Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Buckeye Airport Info:
|Buckeye Airport IATA Code: BXK||Buckeye Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 33.4207||Longitude : -112.681|
|City : Buckeye||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Buckeye Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Buckeye Municipal Airport (BXK), Buckeye, AZ 85326, USA
|Timezone : America/Phoenix|
|Buckeye Municipal Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Buckeye Municipal Airport is 16:08:14 PM (MST) on Monday, Jun 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Buckeye Municipal Airport, Buckeye, United States? Know about Buckeye Municipal Airport in detail. Find out the location of Buckeye Municipal Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Buckeye. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Buckeye Municipal Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Buckeye Municipal Airport, airlines operating to Buckeye Municipal Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Buckeye Municipal Airport or Buckeye Airport, United States.
Buckeye Municipal Airport Map - Location of Buckeye Municipal Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.798 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.254 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.122 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Buckeye Municipal Airport
Closest airports to Buckeye, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Buckeye and other airports closest to Buckeye Municipal Airport.
Nearest airport to Buckeye Municipal Airport and Buckeye is Litchfield Airport - (29.43 Km / 18.29 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Buckeye and Buckeye Municipal Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Luke Afb Airport - (32.09 Km / 19.94 Miles)
- Sky Harbor International Airport - (62.59 Km / 38.89 Miles)
- Phoenix Deer Valley Airport - (62.72 Km / 38.97 Miles)
- Stellar Air Park Airport - (72.18 Km / 44.85 Miles)
- Scottsdale Municipal Airport - (74.85 Km / 46.51 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Buckeye Municipal Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Buckeye Airport.
Details about Buckeye Airport given here include
- Buckeye Municipal Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Buckeye Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Buckeye Municipal Airport
- Location of Buckeye Municipal Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Buckeye Municipal Airport Time Zone and Current time at Buckeye Municipal Airport
- Address and contact details of Buckeye Municipal Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Buckeye Municipal Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Buckeye Municipal Airport is located in the city of Buckeye. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BXK - Buckeye Municipal Airport IATA Code