If you are planning to travel to Cairo or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Cairo Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Cairo Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Cairo Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Cairo Airport Info:
|Cairo Airport IATA Code: CIR||Cairo Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 37.0628||Longitude : -89.2227|
|City : Cairo||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Cairo Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Cairo Regional Airport (CIR), Cairo, IL 62963, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Cairo Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Cairo Airport is 10:40:51 AM (CDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Cairo Airport, Cairo, United States? Know about Cairo Airport in detail. Find out the location of Cairo Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Cairo. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Cairo Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Cairo Airport, airlines operating to Cairo Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Cairo Airport or Cairo Airport, United States.
Cairo Airport Map - Location of Cairo Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Cairo Airport
Closest airports to Cairo, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Cairo and other airports closest to Cairo Airport.
Nearest airport to Cairo Airport and Cairo is Memorial Airport - (35.33 Km / 21.95 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Cairo and Cairo Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Cape Girardeau Airport - (35.45 Km / 22.03 Miles)
- Barkley Regional Airport - (40.25 Km / 25.01 Miles)
- Williamson County Airport - (78.52 Km / 48.79 Miles)
- Everett-Stewart Airport - (78.62 Km / 48.85 Miles)
- Southern Illinois Airport - (79.03 Km / 49.11 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Cairo Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Cairo Airport.
Details about Cairo Airport given here include
- Cairo Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Cairo Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Cairo Airport
- Location of Cairo Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Cairo Airport Time Zone and Current time at Cairo Airport
- Address and contact details of Cairo Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Cairo Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Cairo Airport is located in the city of Cairo. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CIR - Cairo Airport IATA Code