If you are planning to travel to Clovis or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Cannon AFB Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Cannon AFB Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Clovis Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Clovis Airport Info:
|Clovis Airport IATA Code: CVS||Clovis Airport ICAO Code: KCVS|
|Latitude : 34.3829||Longitude : -103.322|
|City : Clovis||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Clovis Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Cannon AFB (CVS), 110 E Sextant Ave, Clovis, NM 88101, USA
|Timezone : America/Denver|
|Cannon AFB Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Cannon AFB Airport is 11:42:25 AM (MDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Cannon AFB Airport, Clovis, United States? Know about Cannon AFB Airport in detail. Find out the location of Cannon AFB Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Clovis. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Cannon AFB Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Cannon AFB Airport, airlines operating to Cannon AFB Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Cannon AFB Airport or Clovis Airport, United States.
Cannon AFB Airport Map - Location of Cannon AFB Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Cannon AFB Airport
Closest airports to Clovis, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Clovis and other airports closest to Cannon AFB Airport.
Nearest airport to Cannon AFB Airport and Clovis is Municipal Airport - (22.45 Km / 13.95 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Clovis and Cannon AFB Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Fort Sumner Airport - (83.06 Km / 51.61 Miles)
- Tucumcari Airport - (92.6 Km / 57.54 Miles)
- Reese AFB Airport - (147.71 Km / 91.78 Miles)
- Hale County Airport - (149.64 Km / 92.98 Miles)
- Lubbock International Airport - (160.08 Km / 99.47 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Cannon AFB Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Clovis Airport.
Details about Clovis Airport given here include
- Cannon AFB Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Clovis Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Cannon AFB Airport
- Location of Cannon AFB Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Cannon AFB Airport Time Zone and Current time at Cannon AFB Airport
- Address and contact details of Cannon AFB Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Cannon AFB Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Cannon AFB Airport is located in the city of Clovis. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CVS - Cannon AFB Airport IATA Code and KCVS - Cannon AFB Airport ICAO code