If you are planning to travel to Price or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Carbon County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Carbon County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Price Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Price Airport Info:
|Price Airport IATA Code: PUC||Price Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 39.6112||Longitude : -110.75|
|City : Price||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Price Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Buck Davis Field (PUC), Price, UT 84501, USA
|Timezone : America/Denver|
|Carbon County Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Carbon County Airport is 14:30:06 PM (MDT) on Friday, May 7, 2021|
Looking for information on Carbon County Airport, Price, United States? Know about Carbon County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Carbon County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Price. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Carbon County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Carbon County Airport, airlines operating to Carbon County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Carbon County Airport or Price Airport, United States.
Carbon County Airport Map - Location of Carbon County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.715 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.399 USD
• 1 USD = 0.822 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.216 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Carbon County Airport
Closest airports to Price, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Price and other airports closest to Carbon County Airport.
Nearest airport to Carbon County Airport and Price is Mount Pleasant Airport - (62.12 Km / 38.6 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Price and Carbon County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Mt Pleasant Airport - (62.81 Km / 39.03 Miles)
- Manti-Ephraim Airport - (80.68 Km / 50.13 Miles)
- Green River Airport - (83.62 Km / 51.96 Miles)
- Roosevelt Airport - (95.16 Km / 59.13 Miles)
- Nephi Airport - (96.66 Km / 60.06 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Carbon County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Price Airport.
Details about Price Airport given here include
- Carbon County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Price Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Carbon County Airport
- Location of Carbon County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Carbon County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Carbon County Airport
- Address and contact details of Carbon County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Carbon County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Carbon County Airport is located in the city of Price. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PUC - Carbon County Airport IATA Code