If you are planning to travel to Santa Ana or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Centerport Heliport Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Centerport Heliport Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Santa Ana Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Santa Ana Airport Info:
|Santa Ana Airport IATA Code: JOC||Santa Ana Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 33.6667||Longitude : -117.867|
|City : Santa Ana||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Centerport Heliport Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Centerport Heliport Airport is 02:00:46 AM (PDT) on Sunday, Jun 13, 2021|
Looking for information on Centerport Heliport Airport, Santa Ana, United States? Know about Centerport Heliport Airport in detail. Find out the location of Centerport Heliport Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Santa Ana. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Centerport Heliport Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Centerport Heliport Airport, airlines operating to Centerport Heliport Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Centerport Heliport Airport or Santa Ana Airport, United States.
Centerport Heliport Airport Map - Location of Centerport Heliport Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.709 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.411 USD
• 1 USD = 0.826 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.211 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Centerport Heliport Airport
Closest airports to Santa Ana, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Santa Ana and other airports closest to Centerport Heliport Airport.
Nearest airport to Centerport Heliport Airport and Santa Ana is John Wayne Airport - (1.67 Km / 1.04 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Santa Ana and Centerport Heliport Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Heliport Airport - (6.24 Km / 3.88 Miles)
- Orange County Steel Salvage Heliport Airport - (17.77 Km / 11.04 Miles)
- The City Heliport Airport - (20.25 Km / 12.58 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (24.94 Km / 15.5 Miles)
- Long Beach Municipal Airport - (30.67 Km / 19.06 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Centerport Heliport Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Santa Ana Airport.
Details about Santa Ana Airport given here include
- Centerport Heliport Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Santa Ana Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Centerport Heliport Airport
- Location of Centerport Heliport Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Centerport Heliport Airport Time Zone and Current time at Centerport Heliport Airport
- Address and contact details of Centerport Heliport Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Centerport Heliport Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Centerport Heliport Airport is located in the city of Santa Ana. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
JOC - Centerport Heliport Airport IATA Code