If you are planning to travel to Central or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Central Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Central Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Central Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Central Airport Info:
|Central Airport IATA Code: CEM||Central Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 65.5749||Longitude : -144.781|
|City : Central||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Central Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Central Airport (CEM), Central, AK 99730, USA
|Timezone : America/Anchorage|
|Central Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Central Airport is 09:44:33 AM (AKDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Central Airport, Central, United States? Know about Central Airport in detail. Find out the location of Central Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Central. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Central Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Central Airport, airlines operating to Central Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Central Airport or Central Airport, United States.
Central Airport Map - Location of Central Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Central Airport
Closest airports to Central, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Central and other airports closest to Central Airport.
Nearest airport to Central Airport and Central is Circle Hot Springs Airport - (12.49 Km / 7.76 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Central and Central Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Circle City Airport - (43.02 Km / 26.73 Miles)
- Woodchopper Airport - (67.35 Km / 41.85 Miles)
- Chena Hot Springs Airport - (82.72 Km / 51.4 Miles)
- Birch Creek Airport - (90.94 Km / 56.51 Miles)
- Fort Yukon Airport - (112.49 Km / 69.9 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Central Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Central Airport.
Details about Central Airport given here include
- Central Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Central Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Central Airport
- Location of Central Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Central Airport Time Zone and Current time at Central Airport
- Address and contact details of Central Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Central Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Central Airport is located in the city of Central. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CEM - Central Airport IATA Code