If you are planning to travel to Challis or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Challis Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Challis Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Challis Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Challis Airport Info:
|Challis Airport IATA Code: CHL||Challis Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 44.5231||Longitude : -114.217|
|City : Challis||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Boise|
|Challis Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Challis Airport is 11:34:14 AM (MDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Challis Airport, Challis, United States? Know about Challis Airport in detail. Find out the location of Challis Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Challis. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Challis Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Challis Airport, airlines operating to Challis Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Challis Airport or Challis Airport, United States.
Challis Airport Map - Location of Challis Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Challis Airport
Closest airports to Challis, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Challis and other airports closest to Challis Airport.
Nearest airport to Challis Airport and Challis is Salmon Airport - (71.02 Km / 44.13 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Challis and Challis Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Sun Valley Airport - (113.57 Km / 70.57 Miles)
- Dillon Airport - (154.27 Km / 95.86 Miles)
- Mccall Airport - (154.32 Km / 95.89 Miles)
- Dubois Airport - (162.72 Km / 101.11 Miles)
- Gooding Airport - (184.29 Km / 114.51 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Challis Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Challis Airport.
Details about Challis Airport given here include
- Challis Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Challis Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Challis Airport
- Location of Challis Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Challis Airport Time Zone and Current time at Challis Airport
- Address and contact details of Challis Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Challis Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Challis Airport is located in the city of Challis. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CHL - Challis Airport IATA Code