If you are planning to travel to Yankton or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Chan Gurney Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Chan Gurney Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Yankton Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Yankton Airport Info:
|Yankton Airport IATA Code: YKN||Yankton Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 42.916||Longitude : -97.3853|
|City : Yankton||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Yankton Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Chan Gurney Municipal Airport (YKN), 700 E 31st St, Yankton, SD 57078, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Chan Gurney Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Chan Gurney Airport is 08:44:11 AM (CDT) on Tuesday, Aug 14, 2018|
Looking for information on Chan Gurney Airport, Yankton, United States? Know about Chan Gurney Airport in detail. Find out the location of Chan Gurney Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Yankton. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Chan Gurney Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Chan Gurney Airport, airlines operating to Chan Gurney Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Chan Gurney Airport or Yankton Airport, United States.
Chan Gurney Airport Map - Location of Chan Gurney Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.783 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.277 USD
• 1 USD = 0.877 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.141 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Chan Gurney Airport
Closest airports to Yankton, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Yankton and other airports closest to Chan Gurney Airport.
Nearest airport to Chan Gurney Airport and Yankton is Canton Airport - (79.36 Km / 49.31 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Yankton and Chan Gurney Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Joe Foss Field Airport - (91.99 Km / 57.16 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (98.49 Km / 61.2 Miles)
- Sioux Gateway Airport - (100.34 Km / 62.35 Miles)
- Stefan Field Airport - (103.72 Km / 64.45 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (108.58 Km / 67.47 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Chan Gurney Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Yankton Airport.
Details about Yankton Airport given here include
- Chan Gurney Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Yankton Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Chan Gurney Airport
- Location of Chan Gurney Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Chan Gurney Airport Time Zone and Current time at Chan Gurney Airport
- Address and contact details of Chan Gurney Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Chan Gurney Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Chan Gurney Airport is located in the city of Yankton. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
YKN - Chan Gurney Airport IATA Code