If you are planning to travel to Punta Gorda or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Charlotte County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Charlotte County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Punta Gorda Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Punta Gorda Airport Info:
|Punta Gorda Airport IATA Code: PGD||Punta Gorda Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 26.916||Longitude : -81.998|
|City : Punta Gorda||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Punta Gorda Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Charlotte County Airport (PGD), Punta Gorda, FL 33982, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Charlotte County Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Charlotte County Airport is 12:11:54 PM (EDT) on Monday, May 17, 2021|
Looking for information on Charlotte County Airport, Punta Gorda, United States? Know about Charlotte County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Charlotte County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Punta Gorda. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Charlotte County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Charlotte County Airport, airlines operating to Charlotte County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Charlotte County Airport or Punta Gorda Airport, United States.
Charlotte County Airport Map - Location of Charlotte County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.709 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.41 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.215 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Charlotte County Airport
Closest airports to Punta Gorda, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Punta Gorda and other airports closest to Charlotte County Airport.
Nearest airport to Charlotte County Airport and Punta Gorda is Rotunda Airport - (27.21 Km / 16.91 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Punta Gorda and Charlotte County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Page Field Airport - (39.14 Km / 24.32 Miles)
- Venice Municipal Airport - (47.49 Km / 29.51 Miles)
- Southwest Florida Reg Airport - (48.65 Km / 30.23 Miles)
- Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport - (75.98 Km / 47.21 Miles)
- Immokalee Airport - (80.9 Km / 50.27 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Charlotte County Airport, Punta Gorda
This page provides all the information you need to know about Charlotte County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Punta Gorda Airport.
Details about Punta Gorda Airport given here include
- Charlotte County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Punta Gorda Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Charlotte County Airport
- Location of Charlotte County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Charlotte County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Charlotte County Airport
- Address and contact details of Charlotte County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Charlotte County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Charlotte County Airport is located in the city of Punta Gorda. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PGD - Charlotte County Airport IATA Code