If you are planning to travel to Chefornak or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Chefornak SPB Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Chefornak SPB Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Chefornak Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Chefornak Airport Info:
|Chefornak Airport IATA Code: CYF||Chefornak Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 60.2167||Longitude : -164.2|
|City : Chefornak||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Nome|
|Chefornak SPB Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Chefornak SPB Airport is 22:19:02 PM (AKDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Chefornak SPB Airport, Chefornak, United States? Know about Chefornak SPB Airport in detail. Find out the location of Chefornak SPB Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Chefornak. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Chefornak SPB Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Chefornak SPB Airport, airlines operating to Chefornak SPB Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Chefornak SPB Airport or Chefornak Airport, United States.
Chefornak SPB Airport Map - Location of Chefornak SPB Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.808 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.238 USD
• 1 USD = 0.898 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.113 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Chefornak SPB Airport
Closest airports to Chefornak, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Chefornak and other airports closest to Chefornak SPB Airport.
Nearest airport to Chefornak SPB Airport and Chefornak is Chefornak Airport - (9.87 Km / 6.13 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Chefornak and Chefornak SPB Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Kipnuk SPB Airport - (32.61 Km / 20.26 Miles)
- Nightmute Airport - (41.92 Km / 26.05 Miles)
- Tununak Airport - (71.2 Km / 44.24 Miles)
- Kwigillingok Airport - (73.03 Km / 45.38 Miles)
- Kongiganak Airport - (73.98 Km / 45.97 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Chefornak SPB Airport, Chefornak
This page provides all the information you need to know about Chefornak SPB Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Chefornak Airport.
Details about Chefornak Airport given here include
- Chefornak SPB Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Chefornak Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Chefornak SPB Airport
- Location of Chefornak SPB Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Chefornak SPB Airport Time Zone and Current time at Chefornak SPB Airport
- Address and contact details of Chefornak SPB Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Chefornak SPB Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Chefornak SPB Airport is located in the city of Chefornak. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CYF - Chefornak SPB Airport IATA Code