If you are planning to travel to Chico or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Chico Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Chico Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Chico Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Chico Airport Info:
|Chico Airport IATA Code: CIC||Chico Airport ICAO Code: KCIC|
|Latitude : 39.8003||Longitude : -121.855|
|City : Chico||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Chico Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Chico Municipal Airport (CIC), Chico, CA 95973, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Chico Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Chico Airport is 22:53:48 PM (PDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Chico Airport, Chico, United States? Know about Chico Airport in detail. Find out the location of Chico Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Chico. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Chico Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Chico Airport, airlines operating to Chico Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Chico Airport or Chico Airport, United States.
Chico Airport Map - Location of Chico Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.808 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.238 USD
• 1 USD = 0.898 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.113 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Chico Airport
Closest airports to Chico, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Chico and other airports closest to Chico Airport.
Nearest airport to Chico Airport and Chico is Oroville Airport - (39.82 Km / 24.74 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Chico and Chico Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Glenn County Airport - (43.73 Km / 27.17 Miles)
- Red Bluff Fss Airport - (51.61 Km / 32.07 Miles)
- Yuba County Airport - (82.27 Km / 51.12 Miles)
- Redding Airport - (87.39 Km / 54.3 Miles)
- Lincoln Regional Airport - (108.18 Km / 67.22 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Chico Airport, Chico
This page provides all the information you need to know about Chico Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Chico Airport.
Details about Chico Airport given here include
- Chico Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Chico Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Chico Airport
- Location of Chico Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Chico Airport Time Zone and Current time at Chico Airport
- Address and contact details of Chico Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Chico Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Chico Airport is located in the city of Chico. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CIC - Chico Airport IATA Code and KCIC - Chico Airport ICAO code