If you are planning to travel to Childress or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Childress Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Childress Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Childress Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Childress Airport Info:
|Childress Airport IATA Code: CDS||Childress Airport ICAO Code: KCDS|
|Latitude : 34.4332||Longitude : -100.283|
|City : Childress||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Childress Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Childress Municipal Airport (CDS), Childress, TX 79201, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Childress Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Childress Airport is 00:46:09 AM (CDT) on Monday, Jun 1, 2020|
Looking for information on Childress Airport, Childress, United States? Know about Childress Airport in detail. Find out the location of Childress Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Childress. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Childress Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Childress Airport, airlines operating to Childress Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Childress Airport or Childress Airport, United States.
Childress Airport Map - Location of Childress Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.808 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.238 USD
• 1 USD = 0.898 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.113 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Childress Airport
Closest airports to Childress, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Childress and other airports closest to Childress Airport.
Nearest airport to Childress Airport and Childress is Municipal Airport - (91.43 Km / 56.81 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Childress and Childress Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Altus AFB Airport - (95.97 Km / 59.63 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (118.82 Km / 73.83 Miles)
- Hobart Airport - (128.6 Km / 79.91 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (133.45 Km / 82.92 Miles)
- Hale County Airport - (134.64 Km / 83.66 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Childress Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Childress Airport.
Details about Childress Airport given here include
- Childress Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Childress Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Childress Airport
- Location of Childress Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Childress Airport Time Zone and Current time at Childress Airport
- Address and contact details of Childress Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Childress Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Childress Airport is located in the city of Childress. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CDS - Childress Airport IATA Code and KCDS - Childress Airport ICAO code