If you are planning to travel to Corner Bay or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Corner Bay Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Corner Bay Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Corner Bay Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Corner Bay Airport Info:
|Corner Bay Airport IATA Code: CBA||Corner Bay Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 57.7378||Longitude : -135.126|
|City : Corner Bay||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Juneau|
|Corner Bay Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Corner Bay Airport is 09:44:27 AM (AKDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Corner Bay Airport, Corner Bay, United States? Know about Corner Bay Airport in detail. Find out the location of Corner Bay Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Corner Bay. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Corner Bay Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Corner Bay Airport, airlines operating to Corner Bay Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Corner Bay Airport or Corner Bay Airport, United States.
Corner Bay Airport Map - Location of Corner Bay Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Corner Bay Airport
Closest airports to Corner Bay, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Corner Bay and other airports closest to Corner Bay Airport.
Nearest airport to Corner Bay Airport and Corner Bay is Tenakee SPB Airport - (4.99 Km / 3.1 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Corner Bay and Corner Bay Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Fresh Water Bay Airport - (13.42 Km / 8.34 Miles)
- False Island Airport - (25.19 Km / 15.65 Miles)
- Kelp Bay Airport - (25.22 Km / 15.67 Miles)
- Pack Creek Airport - (26.2 Km / 16.28 Miles)
- Chatham SPB Airport - (27.02 Km / 16.79 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Corner Bay Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Corner Bay Airport.
Details about Corner Bay Airport given here include
- Corner Bay Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Corner Bay Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Corner Bay Airport
- Location of Corner Bay Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Corner Bay Airport Time Zone and Current time at Corner Bay Airport
- Address and contact details of Corner Bay Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Corner Bay Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Corner Bay Airport is located in the city of Corner Bay. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CBA - Corner Bay Airport IATA Code