If you are planning to travel to Cortland or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Cortland Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Cortland Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Cortland Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Cortland Airport Info:
|Cortland Airport IATA Code: CTX||Cortland Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 42.5948||Longitude : -76.216|
|City : Cortland||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Cortland Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Chase Field (CTX), Cortland, NY 13045, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Cortland Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Cortland Airport is 02:49:09 AM (EDT) on Friday, Jun 5, 2020|
Looking for information on Cortland Airport, Cortland, United States? Know about Cortland Airport in detail. Find out the location of Cortland Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Cortland. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Cortland Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Cortland Airport, airlines operating to Cortland Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Cortland Airport or Cortland Airport, United States.
Cortland Airport Map - Location of Cortland Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.793 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.261 USD
• 1 USD = 0.881 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.135 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Cortland Airport
Closest airports to Cortland, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Cortland and other airports closest to Cortland Airport.
Nearest airport to Cortland Airport and Cortland is Tompkins County Airport - (23.34 Km / 14.5 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Cortland and Cortland Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Greater Binghamton Airport - (46.94 Km / 29.17 Miles)
- Eaton Airport - (56.76 Km / 35.27 Miles)
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport - (58.29 Km / 36.22 Miles)
- Sidney Airport - (73.31 Km / 45.55 Miles)
- Elmira Corning Regional Airport - (73.69 Km / 45.79 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Cortland Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Cortland Airport.
Details about Cortland Airport given here include
- Cortland Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Cortland Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Cortland Airport
- Location of Cortland Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Cortland Airport Time Zone and Current time at Cortland Airport
- Address and contact details of Cortland Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Cortland Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Cortland Airport is located in the city of Cortland. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CTX - Cortland Airport IATA Code