If you are planning to travel to Beaufort or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Beaufort Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Beaufort Airport Info:
|Beaufort Airport IATA Code: BFT||Beaufort Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 32.4119||Longitude : -80.6347|
|City : Beaufort||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|County Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at County Airport is 09:03:45 AM (EDT) on Monday, Mar 30, 2020|
Looking for information on County Airport, Beaufort, United States? Know about County Airport in detail. Find out the location of County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Beaufort. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near County Airport, airlines operating to County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about County Airport or Beaufort Airport, United States.
County Airport Map - Location of County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.805 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.243 USD
• 1 USD = 0.904 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.106 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to County Airport
Closest airports to Beaufort, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Beaufort and other airports closest to County Airport.
Nearest airport to County Airport and Beaufort is Hilton Head Airport - (22.19 Km / 13.79 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Beaufort and County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Municipal Airport - (54.38 Km / 33.79 Miles)
- Savannah/Hilton Head Airport - (62.22 Km / 38.66 Miles)
- Hunter AAF Airport - (65.58 Km / 40.75 Miles)
- Charleston, AFB Municipal Airport - (77.63 Km / 48.24 Miles)
- Statesboro-Bulloch County Airport - (104.12 Km / 64.7 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Beaufort Airport.
Details about Beaufort Airport given here include
- County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Beaufort Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of County Airport
- Location of County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- County Airport Time Zone and Current time at County Airport
- Address and contact details of County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where County Airport is located in the city of Beaufort. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BFT - County Airport IATA Code