If you are planning to travel to Craig or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Craig-Moffat Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Craig-Moffat Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Craig Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Craig Airport Info:
|Craig Airport IATA Code: CIG||Craig Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 40.4956||Longitude : -107.525|
|City : Craig||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Denver|
|Craig-Moffat Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Craig-Moffat Airport is 11:39:14 AM (MDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Craig-Moffat Airport, Craig, United States? Know about Craig-Moffat Airport in detail. Find out the location of Craig-Moffat Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Craig. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Craig-Moffat Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Craig-Moffat Airport, airlines operating to Craig-Moffat Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Craig-Moffat Airport or Craig Airport, United States.
Craig-Moffat Airport Map - Location of Craig-Moffat Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Craig-Moffat Airport
Closest airports to Craig, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Craig and other airports closest to Craig-Moffat Airport.
Nearest airport to Craig-Moffat Airport and Craig is Yampa Valley Airport - (25.93 Km / 16.11 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Craig and Craig-Moffat Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Steamboat Springs Airport - (56.13 Km / 34.88 Miles)
- Eagle County Airport - (107.92 Km / 67.06 Miles)
- Garfield County Airport - (109.61 Km / 68.11 Miles)
- Glenwood Springs Airport - (111.54 Km / 69.31 Miles)
- Rangely Airport - (113.68 Km / 70.64 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Craig-Moffat Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Craig Airport.
Details about Craig Airport given here include
- Craig-Moffat Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Craig Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Craig-Moffat Airport
- Location of Craig-Moffat Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Craig-Moffat Airport Time Zone and Current time at Craig-Moffat Airport
- Address and contact details of Craig-Moffat Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Craig-Moffat Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Craig-Moffat Airport is located in the city of Craig. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CIG - Craig-Moffat Airport IATA Code