If you are planning to travel to Ardmore or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Downtown Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Downtown Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Ardmore Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Ardmore Airport Info:
|Ardmore Airport IATA Code: AHD||Ardmore Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 34.1505||Longitude : -97.1216|
|City : Ardmore||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Ardmore Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Ardmore Downtown Executive Airport (AHD), Ardmore, OK 73401, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Downtown Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Downtown Airport is 15:09:35 PM (CDT) on Thursday, May 6, 2021|
Looking for information on Downtown Airport, Ardmore, United States? Know about Downtown Airport in detail. Find out the location of Downtown Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Ardmore. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Downtown Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Downtown Airport, airlines operating to Downtown Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Downtown Airport or Ardmore Airport, United States.
Downtown Airport Map - Location of Downtown Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.72 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.389 USD
• 1 USD = 0.829 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.206 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Downtown Airport
Closest airports to Ardmore, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Ardmore and other airports closest to Downtown Airport.
Nearest airport to Downtown Airport and Ardmore is Ardmore Municipal Arpt Airport - (18.89 Km / 11.74 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Ardmore and Downtown Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Municipal Airport - (56.34 Km / 35.01 Miles)
- Grayson County Airport - (63.49 Km / 39.45 Miles)
- Eaker Airport - (70.7 Km / 43.93 Miles)
- Halliburton Field Airport - (85.23 Km / 52.96 Miles)
- Dallas North Airport - (124.37 Km / 77.28 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Downtown Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Ardmore Airport.
Details about Ardmore Airport given here include
- Downtown Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Ardmore Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Downtown Airport
- Location of Downtown Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Downtown Airport Time Zone and Current time at Downtown Airport
- Address and contact details of Downtown Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Downtown Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Downtown Airport is located in the city of Ardmore. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
AHD - Downtown Airport IATA Code