If you are planning to travel to Elizabethtown or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Elizabethtown Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Elizabethtown Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Elizabethtown Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Elizabethtown Airport Info:
|Elizabethtown Airport IATA Code: EKX||Elizabethtown Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 37.6869||Longitude : -85.9239|
|City : Elizabethtown||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Elizabethtown Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Elizabethtown Airport is 22:06:55 PM (EDT) on Sunday, Jun 13, 2021|
Looking for information on Elizabethtown Airport, Elizabethtown, United States? Know about Elizabethtown Airport in detail. Find out the location of Elizabethtown Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Elizabethtown. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Elizabethtown Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Elizabethtown Airport, airlines operating to Elizabethtown Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Elizabethtown Airport or Elizabethtown Airport, United States.
Elizabethtown Airport Map - Location of Elizabethtown Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.709 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.411 USD
• 1 USD = 0.826 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.21 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Elizabethtown Airport
Closest airports to Elizabethtown, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Elizabethtown and other airports closest to Elizabethtown Airport.
Nearest airport to Elizabethtown Airport and Elizabethtown is Godman AAF Airport - (24.64 Km / 15.31 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Elizabethtown and Elizabethtown Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Samuels Field Airport - (39.93 Km / 24.81 Miles)
- Louisville International Airport - (57.74 Km / 35.88 Miles)
- Bowman Field Airport - (64.53 Km / 40.1 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (72.92 Km / 45.31 Miles)
- Warren County Airport - (92.3 Km / 57.35 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Elizabethtown Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Elizabethtown Airport.
Details about Elizabethtown Airport given here include
- Elizabethtown Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Elizabethtown Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Elizabethtown Airport
- Location of Elizabethtown Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Elizabethtown Airport Time Zone and Current time at Elizabethtown Airport
- Address and contact details of Elizabethtown Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Elizabethtown Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Elizabethtown Airport is located in the city of Elizabethtown. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
EKX - Elizabethtown Airport IATA Code