If you are planning to travel to Anchorage or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Elmendorf Afb Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Elmendorf Afb Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Anchorage Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Anchorage Airport Info:
|Anchorage Airport IATA Code: EDF||Anchorage Airport ICAO Code: PAED|
|Latitude : 61.2531||Longitude : -149.794|
|City : Anchorage||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Anchorage Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Elmendorf AFB (EDF), Anchorage, AK 99506, USA
|Established Year : 1940|
|Timezone : America/Anchorage|
|Elmendorf Afb Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Elmendorf Afb Airport is 04:44:22 AM (AKDT) on Monday, Jun 21, 2021|
Looking for information on Elmendorf Afb Airport, Anchorage, United States? Know about Elmendorf Afb Airport in detail. Find out the location of Elmendorf Afb Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Anchorage. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Elmendorf Afb Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Elmendorf Afb Airport, airlines operating to Elmendorf Afb Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Elmendorf Afb Airport or Anchorage Airport, United States.
Elmendorf Afb Airport Map - Location of Elmendorf Afb Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.721 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.388 USD
• 1 USD = 0.841 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.189 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Elmendorf Afb Airport
Closest airports to Anchorage, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Anchorage and other airports closest to Elmendorf Afb Airport.
Nearest airport to Elmendorf Afb Airport and Anchorage is Merrill Field Airport - (5.28 Km / 3.28 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Anchorage and Elmendorf Afb Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Bryant AAF Airport - (7.69 Km / 4.78 Miles)
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport - (13.34 Km / 8.29 Miles)
- Big Lake Airport - (31.45 Km / 19.54 Miles)
- Wasilla Airport - (37.93 Km / 23.57 Miles)
- Alyeska Airport - (48.07 Km / 29.87 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Elmendorf Afb Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Anchorage Airport.
Details about Anchorage Airport given here include
- Elmendorf Afb Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Anchorage Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Elmendorf Afb Airport
- Location of Elmendorf Afb Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Elmendorf Afb Airport Time Zone and Current time at Elmendorf Afb Airport
- Address and contact details of Elmendorf Afb Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Elmendorf Afb Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Elmendorf Afb Airport is located in the city of Anchorage. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
EDF - Elmendorf Afb Airport IATA Code and PAED - Elmendorf Afb Airport ICAO code