If you are planning to travel to Clearwater or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Executive Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Executive Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Clearwater Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Clearwater Airport Info:
|Clearwater Airport IATA Code: CLW||Clearwater Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 27.9767||Longitude : -82.7586|
|City : Clearwater||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Executive Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Executive Airport is 00:01:52 AM (EDT) on Friday, May 14, 2021|
Looking for information on Executive Airport, Clearwater, United States? Know about Executive Airport in detail. Find out the location of Executive Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Clearwater. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Executive Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Executive Airport, airlines operating to Executive Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Executive Airport or Clearwater Airport, United States.
Executive Airport Map - Location of Executive Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.712 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.404 USD
• 1 USD = 0.828 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.208 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Executive Airport
Closest airports to Clearwater, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Clearwater and other airports closest to Executive Airport.
Nearest airport to Executive Airport and Clearwater is St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport - (10.19 Km / 6.33 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Clearwater and Executive Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Tampa International Airport - (22.13 Km / 13.75 Miles)
- Mac Dill AFB Airport - (28.84 Km / 17.92 Miles)
- Topp Of Tampa Airport - (46.62 Km / 28.97 Miles)
- Zephyrhills Airport - (64.49 Km / 40.07 Miles)
- Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport - (68.57 Km / 42.61 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Executive Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Clearwater Airport.
Details about Clearwater Airport given here include
- Executive Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Clearwater Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Executive Airport
- Location of Executive Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Executive Airport Time Zone and Current time at Executive Airport
- Address and contact details of Executive Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Executive Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Executive Airport is located in the city of Clearwater. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CLW - Executive Airport IATA Code