If you are planning to travel to Moses Lake or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Grant County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Grant County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Moses Lake Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Moses Lake Airport Info:
|Moses Lake Airport IATA Code: MWH||Moses Lake Airport ICAO Code: KMWH|
|Latitude : 47.1936||Longitude : -119.299|
|City : Moses Lake||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Moses Lake Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Grant County International Airport (MWH), Moses Lake, WA 98837, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Grant County Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Grant County Airport is 15:39:15 PM (PDT) on Tuesday, May 18, 2021|
Looking for information on Grant County Airport, Moses Lake, United States? Know about Grant County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Grant County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Moses Lake. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Grant County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Grant County Airport, airlines operating to Grant County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Grant County Airport or Moses Lake Airport, United States.
Grant County Airport Map - Location of Grant County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.705 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.419 USD
• 1 USD = 0.818 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.222 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Grant County Airport
Closest airports to Moses Lake, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Moses Lake and other airports closest to Grant County Airport.
Nearest airport to Grant County Airport and Moses Lake is Ephrata Airport - (21.42 Km / 13.31 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Moses Lake and Grant County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Pangborn Field Airport - (72.1 Km / 44.8 Miles)
- Bowers Field Airport - (95.64 Km / 59.43 Miles)
- Richland Airport - (99.7 Km / 61.95 Miles)
- Tri-cities Airport - (104.99 Km / 65.24 Miles)
- Firing Center AAF Airport - (113.7 Km / 70.65 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Grant County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Moses Lake Airport.
Details about Moses Lake Airport given here include
- Grant County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Moses Lake Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Grant County Airport
- Location of Grant County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Grant County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Grant County Airport
- Address and contact details of Grant County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Grant County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Grant County Airport is located in the city of Moses Lake. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
MWH - Grant County Airport IATA Code and KMWH - Grant County Airport ICAO code