If you are planning to travel to Kanab or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Kanab Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Kanab Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Kanab Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Kanab Airport Info:
|Kanab Airport IATA Code: KNB||Kanab Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 37.0098||Longitude : -112.53|
|City : Kanab||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Kanab Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Kanab Municipal Airport (KNB), Kanab, UT 84741, USA
|Timezone : America/Denver|
|Kanab Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Kanab Airport is 06:10:57 AM (MDT) on Friday, Jul 19, 2019|
Looking for information on Kanab Airport, Kanab, United States? Know about Kanab Airport in detail. Find out the location of Kanab Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Kanab. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Kanab Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Kanab Airport, airlines operating to Kanab Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Kanab Airport or Kanab Airport, United States.
Kanab Airport Map - Location of Kanab Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.798 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.253 USD
• 1 USD = 0.89 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.124 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Kanab Airport
Closest airports to Kanab, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Kanab and other airports closest to Kanab Airport.
Nearest airport to Kanab Airport and Kanab is Marble Canyon Airport - (82.12 Km / 51.03 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Kanab and Kanab Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Bryce Airport - (83.73 Km / 52.03 Miles)
- Havasupai Airport - (89.06 Km / 55.34 Miles)
- Cedar City Airport - (91.35 Km / 56.76 Miles)
- Panguitch Airport - (94.13 Km / 58.49 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (94.68 Km / 58.83 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Kanab Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Kanab Airport.
Details about Kanab Airport given here include
- Kanab Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Kanab Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Kanab Airport
- Location of Kanab Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Kanab Airport Time Zone and Current time at Kanab Airport
- Address and contact details of Kanab Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Kanab Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Kanab Airport is located in the city of Kanab. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
KNB - Kanab Airport IATA Code