If you are planning to travel to Battle Mountain or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Lander County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Lander County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Battle Mountain Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Battle Mountain Airport Info:
|Battle Mountain Airport IATA Code: BAM||Battle Mountain Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 40.6076||Longitude : -116.874|
|City : Battle Mountain||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Battle Mountain Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Lander County Airport (BAM), Battle Mountain, NV 89820, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Lander County Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Lander County Airport is 15:31:14 PM (PDT) on Saturday, Jun 15, 2019|
Looking for information on Lander County Airport, Battle Mountain, United States? Know about Lander County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Lander County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Battle Mountain. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Lander County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Lander County Airport, airlines operating to Lander County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Lander County Airport or Battle Mountain Airport, United States.
Lander County Airport Map - Location of Lander County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.794 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.259 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.123 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Lander County Airport
Closest airports to Battle Mountain, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Battle Mountain and other airports closest to Lander County Airport.
Nearest airport to Lander County Airport and Battle Mountain is Winnemucca Airport - (85.02 Km / 52.83 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Battle Mountain and Lander County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Elko Regional Airport - (94.94 Km / 58.99 Miles)
- Austin Airport - (129.75 Km / 80.62 Miles)
- Eureka Airport - (134.17 Km / 83.37 Miles)
- Derby Field Airport - (155.62 Km / 96.7 Miles)
- Harriet Field Airport - (173.31 Km / 107.69 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Lander County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Battle Mountain Airport.
Details about Battle Mountain Airport given here include
- Lander County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Battle Mountain Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Lander County Airport
- Location of Lander County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Lander County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Lander County Airport
- Address and contact details of Lander County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Lander County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Lander County Airport is located in the city of Battle Mountain. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BAM - Lander County Airport IATA Code